নিষেধাজ্ঞা, নিষেধ, বহিষ্কার, অভিশাপ, বারণ, সমাজচু্যত বলিয়া ঘোষণা, নিন্দনীয় বলিয়া ঘোাষণানিষিদ্ধ করা, সামাজিক বয়কট, নিষিদ্ধ বলে ঘোষণা করা, অভিশাপ দেওয়ানিষেধাজ্ঞা জারি করা, অভিশাপ দেত্তয়া, প্রচার নিষিদ্ধ করা, নিষেধ করা, বহিষ্কৃত করা, প্রতিষেধ করা, বারণ করা, নির্বাসিত করা
Noun(1) a decree that prohibits something(2) 100 bani equal 1 leu in Moldova(3) 100 bani equal 1 leu in Romania(4) an official prohibition or edict against something(5) a bachelor's degree in nursing
Verb(1) forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper(2) prohibit especially by legal means or social pressure(3) ban from a place of residence, as for punishment(4) expel from a community or group
(1) In a major policy change, the winter-use plan issued in 2000 proposed to ban snowmobiles from the park.(2) On Sept.4, 1997, the city announced a ban on legal prostitution.(3) It notes the evidence before the domestic courts to the effect that the European countries operating a blanket legal ban on homosexuals in their armed forces are now in a small minority.(4) It is baffling to me why anyone would want to create a monopoly, a power to censor and prohibit, and ban the reporting of open justice.(5) But proposals to ban daytime deliveries on some of Kendal's shopping streets have been greeted with outrage by shopkeepers, who fear they could be forced out of business.(6) If they legally ban cloning research in order to prohibit progress on the research, I will fight to change the laws.(7) The UN issued a proposal Tuesday to ban single-hulled ships from carrying heavy oil in European Union waters.(8) As well as the three-year driving ban and six-month curfew, the magistrates also ordered her to sit another test before getting her licence back.(9) Can't we start a petition to ban him from his own movies?(10) The Times & Citizen leads with the report that the Oakley Hunt is vowing to continue despite the possibility of a legal ban on fox-hunting.(11) The thaw in relations also removed a three-year ban on bilateral sporting events in October 2003.(12) For this reason, and because of the potential hazards described in this article, a legal ban on the use of powdered latex gloves may occur.(13) Hunt supporters were today preparing a legal challenge to the ban on hunting which they claim will put more than 250 people out of work across Hampshire.(14) the Presbyterians were under the ban of the law(15) Exceptional circumstances have allowed a man to escape a driving ban , despite admitting being almost twice the legal limit.(16) The prohibitions include a ban on trading and sleeping on the sidewalk, green areas, riverbanks and other public places.
(1) lift a ban :: একটি নিষেধাজ্ঞা তুলে
(2) lift the ban :: নিষেধাজ্ঞা তুলে
(3) overtime ban :: ওভারটাইম নিষেধাজ্ঞা
(4) total ban :: মোট নিষেধাজ্ঞা
(5) under a ban :: নিষিদ্ধ অধীনে
1. prohibition ::
2. exclusion ::
3. proscription ::
4. forbidding ::
5. prohibit ::
6. exclude ::
7. banish ::
8. censor ::
9. ostracise ::
1. allow ::
2. let ::
3. permit ::
4. suffer ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: ban
Meaning and definitions of ban, translation in Bengali language for ban with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ban in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ban"
What ban means in Bengali, ban meaning in Bengali, ban definition, examples and pronunciation of ban in Bengali language.