সুগন্ধ পদার্থ, সুগন্ধ মলম, সুগন্ধ বৃক্ষনির্যাস, সুগন্ধ নির্যাসস্রাবী বৃক্ষ, আরামদায়ক প্রভাব, মানসিক বেদনাদি উপশমকারী বস্তু, সুগন্ধ সৌরভসান্তনা, বেদনা উপশমকারী সুগন্ধি মলম, আরাম, নানারকমের গাছপালা থেকে নিষ্কাশিত সুগন্ধি নির্যাস, আরামদায়ক প্রভাব যা প্রাণ মন শীতল করে
- সুগন্ধ পদার্থসুগন্ধ পদার্থসুবাসিত
Noun(1) any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing(2) semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine
(1) The balm exuded by this shrub led to it being regarded throughout part of its native range (especially in Spain, Italy, & Greece) as one & the same with the biblical Balm of Gilead.(2) For a moment, the murk feels strangely comforting, like walking out of a rave into the balm of an urban winter smog.(3) A typical nest thus pointed out by an over-obliging bird was saddled neatly on a horizontal limb of a balm tree at the height of about 30 feet from the ground and the ever-present lake.(4) Calendula lotion can be used as a soothing balm .(5) These people cannot or will not allow themselves the comfort, the balm , that the boy's soul lives eternally.(6) Her smile and her touch were a comforting balm to Estelle.(7) His best friend's laughter was like a balm , soothing away all his tension and residual nervousness from the date.(8) Would my hard veneer of masculinity be transformed into a soft glow by the balm of moisturising cream?(9) Olive oil also acts as a soothing balm for all types of skin rashes, including those caused through an allergic reaction.(10) Sitting here, I have so far watched a hummingbird mating ritual, the honey bees at the balm tree, the unusually marked bees in flowering chives.(11) The balm tree is no longer found in Judea.(12) It also reminds in the quietest way how families can provide a balm against this worry.(13) They can't see red, but are attracted to some red flowers, such as bee balm , that reflect ultraviolet light.(14) A new love could be the balm that soothes your soul.(15) Yet while most young'uns turn to the soothing balm of indifference, others are drawn toward alternative means of expressing their frustration, which is where hip-hop steps up to bat.(16) As a precaution I had come armed with repellent cream and balm .
(1) lip balm :: ঠোঁটের সুগন্ধ পদার্থ
(2) lemon balm :: লেবু সুগন্ধ পদার্থ
(3) balm cricket :: সুগন্ধ পদার্থ ক্রিকেট
1. ointment ::
2. relief ::
3. unction ::
1. reek ::
2. stench ::
3. stink ::
balm, balms, balmy
English to Bengali Dictionary: balm
Meaning and definitions of balm, translation in Bengali language for balm with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of balm in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "balm"
What balm means in Bengali, balm meaning in Bengali, balm definition, examples and pronunciation of balm in Bengali language.