ক্ষেপক, ক্ষেপণাস্ত্র সম্পর্কিতক্ষেপণাস্ত্র সম্পর্কীয়, নিক্ষিপ্ত অস্ত্রাদি-সংক্রান্ত
- ক্ষেপণাস্ত্র সম্পর্কীয়নিক্ষিপ্ত অস্ত্রাদি-সংক্রান্ত বিদ্যা
Adjective(1) relating to or characteristic of the motion of objects moving under their own momentum and the force of gravity
(1) Mortars are ballistic weapons that have projectile trajectories undistorted by rocket engine or guidance system.(2) Adversaries could also launch both theater ballistic and cruise missiles to arrive simultaneously at the designated target.(3) Most of a spacecraft's flight is ballistic , that is, it is not powered but is pulled by gravity, with engines needed for course corrections.(4) It allows us to play what if games with internal ballistic calculations for pressure and velocity.(5) Mounted onto a stock with the addition of a winch, ratchet apparatus, and trigger mechanism, much further distances and much greater ballistic forces were achieved.(6) The vehicle system is a turreted, armored, all-wheel drive vehicle that provides increased ballistic and land mine protection.(7) Counterproliferation operations will need to focus on ballistic and cruise missiles and on conventional WMDs.(8) At that point the fuel to the rocket was cut off and the missile coasted along its ballistic trajectory to the target.(9) This complete loss of memory after 0.1 ps reduces the amount of ballistic motion of atoms inside a void.(10) This application will also calculate ballistic coefficient and maximum point blank range.(11) The scene in the room was not properly preserved, the weapon involved was not ballistically tested and the bullet casing went missing.(12) The 28 is very close ballistically to the 20 gauge but without some of the 20 gauge problems.(13) Stretch ballistically - bouncing instead of holding the end position - just before your activity.(14) He will tell us, according to sources, that these three shootings are linked ballistically .(15) The bomb falls ballistically and we drop it so that even if there's no laser spot it's going to drop pretty close to the target.
(1) ballistic missile :: ক্ষেপণাস্ত্র
(2) go ballistic :: ব্যালিস্টিক যেতে
(3) ballistic missiles :: ক্ষেপনাস্ত্র
1. ballistic ::
1. delighted ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
incoming BALLISTIC missiles.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: ballistic
Meaning and definitions of ballistic, translation in Bengali language for ballistic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ballistic in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ballistic"
What ballistic means in Bengali, ballistic meaning in Bengali, ballistic definition, examples and pronunciation of ballistic in Bengali language.