যাত্রীর মালপত্র, লটবহর, পোঁটলা, মুখরা স্ত্রীলোকভ্রমণকারীর মালপত্র, সৈন্যদলের মালপত্র, মুখরা তরুণী, ফাজিল বা পাকা মেয়ে, অপ্রয়োজনীয়, অবান্তর
Noun(1) cases used to carry belongings when traveling(2) a worthless or immoral woman(3) the portable equipment and supplies of an army
(1) The first thing on the agenda is off loading our baggage and going through customs.(2) Since the light aircraft from Christchurch to Napier can hardly lift nearly three tonnes of baggage , the luggage has to come via road after taking a lengthy detour.(3) the artillery and baggage rumbled along the road(4) A sheet left inside suitcase luggage or travel baggage can prevent musty odors.(5) CÔö£┬¬sar had been marching with his legions-he had eight in his force-each followed by its own baggage , and so far, therefore, separated from each other.(6) I think every artist has to reveal little bit of their personal baggage on a record, but sometime when you are being creative, you take on a role.(7) The bus driver unloaded all suitcases and other baggage from the trunk.(8) Each first-class cavalryman, three or four second-class cavalrymen and sixteen infantrymen had a slave or paid servant to look after baggage and perform menial chores.(9) The blind athlete would like the same opportunity to participate as anyone else without carrying along any baggage or special responsibilities.(10) Journalists normally fret about negative campaigning and condemn attacks that dig out personal baggage in a candidate's background.(11) The forage and baggage came into camp promptly, and this contributed greatly to celerity of movement and comfort for man and beast.(12) Furthermore, if Russia is to be part of this larger zone of peace it cannot bring along its imperial baggage .(13) Few players seem to reach big-time sport without some crises along the way, such as injuries, self-doubt, mismanagement or personal baggage .(14) she was a mercenary little baggage(15) Instead, they move from set-piece to set-piece, seldom bringing anything but the most crude of psychological baggage along with them.(16) Each weighs up to 20 kilograms - your baggage allowance on an economy flight.
(1) baggage claim :: লাগেজ দাবি
(2) excess baggage :: অতিরিক্ত মালামাল
(3) baggage reclaim :: লাগেজ সংশোধনের
(4) baggage handler :: লাগেজ হ্যান্ডলার
(5) carry-on baggage :: বহন অন লাগেজ
(6) checked baggage :: চেক লাগেজ
(7) cabin baggage :: কেবিন লাগেজ
(8) hand baggage :: হাত লাগেজ
(9) baggage check :: লাগেজ চেক
(10) baggage allowance :: লাগেজ ভাতা
1. luggage ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: baggage
Meaning and definitions of baggage, translation in Bengali language for baggage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of baggage in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "baggage"
What baggage means in Bengali, baggage meaning in Bengali, baggage definition, examples and pronunciation of baggage in Bengali language.