শিশু, বাচ্চা, ছানা, বালক, খুকুমনি, শাবক, অল্পবয়স্ক পুত্র, অপোগণ্ড, দুগ্দ্ধপোষ্য, খোকামনি, খোকাশিশুদের, অত্যন্ত ক্ষুদ্র, শিশুবৎ, ছেলেযুক্ত, বাচ্চাদের জন্য উপযুক্ত, বালকসুলভ, ছেবলা, শিশুসুলভ, ছোটখুকি, বুড়ো খোকা, কোলের ছেলে, কচি ছেলে, শিশুসুলভ হাবভাবসম্পন্ন বয়স্ক লোক
Noun(1) a very young child (birth to 1 year(2) the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young(3) an immature childish person(4) an unborn child; a human fetus(5) a very young mammal(6) a project of personal concern to someone
Verb(1) treat with excessive indulgence
(1) Top and tail the green beans, peel the baby onions or cut the spring onion into 2.5cm pieces.(2) don't be such a baby!(3) Maybe I shouldn't be such a baby about things, but I am upset with my doctor's office right now.(4) she had a baby(5) I'll have another drink, baby(6) She's telling me to acknowledge the sister and she's also bringing up the baby of the family.(7) Next day I simply emptied the bag into the prepared pot, stirred to brown and then added two big sliced onions and a few diced baby carrots.(8) Two have already left home and the baby in our family is 13.(9) Lunch could be salmon fillet with orange couscous and baby carrots.(10) It's my baby so I don't really have any time for any other bands.(11) Because of the children and the difficulties of taking a tiny baby and a young toddler together up and down the stairs, she did not get out much.(12) He's from a family of five tennis players, Tracy Austin, the baby of the family.(13) The spring veggies were another hit: baby carrots, asparagus, French greens and corn in light soy sauce.(14) From what Jim told him, Hannah Dawson is the baby of the family.(15) Stop being such a baby .(16) And while I was there, I decided to pick up a few bags of pretzels and some of those baby carrots.
(1) baby girl :: বাচ্চা মেয়ে
(2) baby boy :: ছেলে শিশু
(3) poor baby :: দরিদ্র শিশুর
(4) baby sister :: শিশুর বোন
(5) baby face :: শিশুর মুখ
(6) baby boomer :: ক্যাঙ্গারুর বাচ্চা
(7) little baby :: ছোট বাচ্চা
(8) baby bottle :: শিশুর বোতল
(9) baby food :: শিশু খাদ্য
1. miniature ::
2. infant ::
3. sissy ::
4. child ::
5. babe ::
6. pamper ::
7. featherbed ::
babies, baby, babyhood, babying, babyish
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- they killed her BABY.
- Ah, yes.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
and I really appreciate
your enthusiasm about the BABY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
"Make a BABY"? What are you talking about?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
under his roof. That BABY.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
WOMAN 3: For the gods in
thanks for my new BABY.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: baby
Meaning and definitions of baby, translation in Bengali language for baby with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of baby in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "baby"
What baby means in Bengali, baby meaning in Bengali, baby definition, examples and pronunciation of baby in Bengali language.