চেষ্টা, প্রয়াস, টেস্ট, যত্ন, প্রযত্ন, পরখ, পরীক্ষা, চেষ্টা-প্রচেষ্টাপ্রচেষ্টা করা, চেষ্টা করা, পাইতে চেষ্টা করা, আয়ত্ত করিতে চেষ্টা করা, আক্রমণ করাকোনো কাজের উদ্যোগ নেওয়া, প্রয়াস
Noun(1) earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something(2) the act of attacking
Verb(1) make an effort or attempt(2) enter upon an activity or enterprise
(1) I refuse to talk about my abortive attempt at qualifying for the Hanley Cup lest I depress myself even more.(2) The documentary, due out in the autumn, will follow a mountaineering novice on his attempt to conquer Everest.(3) It's a good time to encounter difficult people or attempt arduous tasks.(4) This is my second attempt at a blog, I hadn't posted to my other one in ages and I wasn't too happy with it so I've scrapped it and started again.(5) it was a futile attempt(6) I have been preparing for the record attempt since Christmas.(7) The monument was erected as a tribute to three people who died trying to halt tanks during the coup attempt .(8) Sue designed the website herself and for a first attempt at web design it is an ambitious project!(9) Karakozov made an attempt on the tsar's life(10) As I wait for the next workshop image, I write this article as my first attempt at humor.(11) any attempt at talking politics ended in a fit of laughter(12) There is no getting away from the fact the bill does not even attempt to resolve the difficult issues underlying and surrounding it.(13) the expedition was the first to attempt Everest(14) an attempt on the unclimbed north-east ridge(15) it was only an attempt to get a few votes(16) To the right you'll see my aborted attempt at a National Poetry Month Poster Contest entry.
(1) first attempt :: প্রথম প্রচেষ্টা
(2) make an attempt :: একটি প্রয়াস করা
(3) assassination attempt :: হত্যা প্রচেষ্টা
(4) in an attempt to :: একটি প্রয়াস
(5) vain attempt :: নিরর্থক প্রয়াস
(6) desperate attempt :: মরিয়া প্রয়াস
(7) futile attempt :: ব্যর্থ প্রচেষ্টা
1. effort ::
2. attack ::
3. try ::
4. set about ::
5. essay ::
attempt, attempted, attempting, attempts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I had nothing to do
with the ATTEMPT on your son's life.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Well, that concludes your faltering ATTEMPT
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
in a futile ATTEMPT
to pick up some lonely postdoc,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
Am I correct in assuming
that your ATTEMPT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Your unwillingness to accept empirical
evidence suggests an ATTEMPT at flattery.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: attempt
Meaning and definitions of attempt, translation in Bengali language for attempt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of attempt in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "attempt"
What attempt means in Bengali, attempt meaning
in Bengali, attempt definition, examples and pronunciation
of attempt in Bengali language.