- জিজ্ঞাসা করাজিজ্ঞাসাজিজ্ঞাসাজিজ্ঞেস
Verb(1) make a request or demand for something to somebody(2) direct or put; seek an answer to(3) consider obligatory; request and expect(4) address a question to and expect an answer from(5) require as useful, just, or proper(6) make a date(7) require or ask for as a price or condition
(1) And we must also remember that he has never won a Major going into the final round behind - so it will be a tough ask .(2) I knew it was about my father, but it felt like she was asking me permission to ask something about him.(3) There's a simple way to avoid having to ask or answer that question.(4) you couldn't ask for better(5) Jenny - what woman in their right mind would ask her ex for permission to date her next boyfriend?(6) An abundance of alcohol leads the boys to let their proverbial hair down; they ask Verdu along on a summer road trip, thinking she'll never say yes.(7) to ask sb's permission for sth(8) You're blessed with the first two, but the last may be too big an ask .(9) If you end up paying around two thirds of the initial ask then you are doing fine.(10) ask them in(11) The manager's positive mindset has rubbed off on players who refuse to believe the task of holding Rangers is too big an ask .(12) For anyone to come up with anything constructive is a huge ask and task!(13) don't be afraid to ask for advice(14) For any youngster to make an impact on the selectors in Australia, the prime ask would be consistency.(15) to ask sb sth(16) Is it too much to ask for to have at least one popular or semi-popular boy ask me to one of the dances or even out for pizza.
(1) ask for :: জিজ্ঞাসা করা
(2) to ask :: জিজ্ঞাসা করা
(3) ask questions :: প্রশ্ন কর
(4) ask out :: জিজ্ঞাসা
(5) ask for help :: সাহায্যের জন্য জিজ্ঞাসা
(6) ask a question :: প্রশ্ন জিজ্ঞাসা কর
(7) ask about :: সম্পর্কে জিজ্ঞাসা
(8) if you ask me :: যদি তুমি আমার কাছে জানতে চাও
(9) ask to leave :: ছেড়ে জিজ্ঞাসা
(10) ask for it :: ঝামেলা ডাকিয়া আনা
1. inquire ::
2. put forward ::
3. request ::
4. invite ::
5. call for ::
6. require ::
1. answer ::
2. respond ::
ask, asked, asks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, I want you to ASK the president
to be on TV
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Ask me another.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
They'll ASK for proofs of life
in less than 48 hours.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
you may ASK anything of me you desire.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
Though I'm afraid we'll have to ASK
one of our leather-clad friends
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: ask
Meaning and definitions of ask, translation in Bengali language for ask with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ask in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ask"
What ask means in Bengali, ask meaning in Bengali, ask definition, examples and pronunciation of ask in Bengali language.