সরাইয়া, একপাশে, স্বগত, একান্তে, আপনমনে, আত্মগত, পৃথগ্ভাবে, গোপনেআলাদাভাবে, একধারে, তফাতে
Noun(1) a line spoken by an actor to the audience but not intended for others on the stage(2) a message that departs from the main subject
Adverb(1) on or to one side(2) out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts(3) not taken into account or excluded from consideration(4) in a different direction(5) placed or kept separate and distinct as for a purpose(6) in reserve; not for immediate use
(1) Joking aside , he says the weekly meetings at his club are not just a forum for discussion, but change.(2) We are speeding up, and given this rate we should catch up pretty quick - even leaving aside the new wildly new cool things we are planning to launch in the next few months.(3) Bills or no bills you've got to put something aside for the future.(4) The distressed skipper heard an aside which sounded something like - ├ö├ç├┐that tells us a lot├ö├ç├û.(5) he pushed his plate aside(6) Someone pushed the guy aside and stood in the doorway.(7) I think it is a reasonable and economically responsible move to put funding aside for future public service superannuation.(8) All insurance companies have special experts called actuaries, who assess how much money needs to be put aside in reserve for future claims against an insurance company.(9) Her father pushed aside a plate full of sandwiches, and went through the report thoughtfully, while listening to her narration.(10) Errors aside , the book is distractingly overwritten.(11) Now that you know how to track and control your spending, it's time to start setting aside extra for the future.(12) she must put aside all her antagonistic feelings(13) they stood aside to let a car pass(14) I had reserve chapters put aside in case of writer's block.(15) she set aside some money for rent(16) It was an occasion when both sides put aside political controversies to seek solutions.
(1) set aside :: খারিজ
(2) put aside :: একপাশে সরিয়ে রাখা
(3) aside from :: সরাইয়া থেকে
(4) step aside :: সরাইয়া পইঠা
(5) cast aside :: ত্যাগ করা
(6) move aside :: হঠা
(7) lay aside :: বাতিল করা
(8) stand aside :: হাত গুটিয়ে বসে থাকা
(9) brush aside :: ভ্রূক্ষেপ না করা
(10) push aside :: এক পাশে ঠেলো
1. to one side ::
2. apart ::
3. away ::
4. whispered remark ::
5. digression ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Have you ever known your mother
to like anyone ASIDE from her children?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
ASIDE from a bucket of money,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
I'm just saying,
sometimes Raj and I feel pushed ASIDE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
So set some ASIDE.
Save it for a rainy day.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
and, ASIDE from Yoren here,
none of you are particularly funny.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: aside
Meaning and definitions of aside, translation in Bengali language for aside with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of aside in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "aside"
What aside means in Bengali, aside meaning in Bengali, aside definition, examples and pronunciation of aside in Bengali language.