ছাই, ভস্ম, এ্যাশ গাছ, দেহভস্ম, চিতাভস্ম, পাংশু, অ্যাশ্, অ্যাশ্-কাষ্টে তৈয়ারি, অ্যাশ্-বৃক্ষ-সংক্রান্তদগ্ধাবশেষ, দেহাবশেষ, বিভূতি
Noun(1) the residue that remains when something is burned(2) any of various deciduous pinnate-leaved ornamental or timber trees of the genus Fraxinus(3) strong elastic wood of any of various ash trees; used for furniture and tool handles and sporting goods such as baseball bats
Verb(1) convert into ashes
(1) cigarette ash(2) It was almost a foot long, made of ash wood with beautiful engravings of seagulls and sailor knots and braided ropes on it.(3) Banana sap can be used as a dye, and banana ash is used in making soap.(4) With his legs finally free, he climbed out of the hole, dropping cigarette ash onto the debris.(5) Despite the dangers, people often settle near volcanoes because the soil is periodically fertilized with mineral rich ash and dust.(6) Interspersed among the river sediments are occasional layers of volcanic ash from ancient eruptions of nearby volcanoes.(7) The kitchen's mahogany, ash , and aluminum are carried into the living room, where they're composed as a painterly fireplace wall.(8) It mixes manure with recycled materials like cement or lime kiln dust, coal ash from electric power plants, and gypsum.(9) No absolute age was calculated for the site because it contains no volcanic ash , the material usually analyzed in such dating.(10) All the waste is used completely as the small amount of ash residue; which is inert, can be used in by-products.(11) The traditional handle material is northern hardwood - usually ash , sometimes hickory.(12) The minerals in volcanic ash reflect this wavelength particularly well.(13) The internal finishes are impressive, with features such as larch, ash , deal and slate floors and hardwood doubleglazed windows.(14) coal contains higher levels of ash than premium fuels(15) Along with natural stone, they often used a form of concrete made from volcanic ash and lime.(16) He likes to mix volcanic ash with his homemade pigments to make paint.
(1) soda ash :: সোডা ছাই
(2) fly ash :: ছাই উড়ে
(3) ash tree :: ছাই গাছ
(4) ash wood :: ছাই কাঠ
(5) ash content :: চফঘব
(6) volcanic ash :: আগ্নেয় ছাই
(7) ash blond :: ছাই স্বর্ণকেশী
(8) ash blonde :: ছাই স্বর্ণকেশী
(9) ash cloud :: ছাই রঙের মেঘ
(10) mountain ash :: পর্বত ছাই
ash, ashed, ashes, ashing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
ASH: You wanna get to Incite?
There's your ride.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
reborn as a dragon to
turn his enemies to ASH.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Start a war. Burn cities to ASH.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
It's gotta get to Ash.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Afterward they aren't ASH and bone.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: ash
Meaning and definitions of ash, translation in Bengali language for ash with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ash in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ash"
What ash means in Bengali, ash meaning in Bengali, ash definition, examples and pronunciation of ash in Bengali language.