শিল্প, কলা, নৈপুণ্য, জাদু, দক্ষতা, নিপুণতা, পটুতা, চতুরতা, কারি, বিদ্যা, চাতুর্য, কৌশল, কলাকৌশল
Noun(1) the products of human creativity; works of art collectively(2) the creation of beautiful or significant things(3) a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation(4) photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication
(1) We must thank the broadcasters for their renewed effort to revive the art of conversation.(2) It's ironic, but it's mobile telephones that have killed the art of conversation.(3) I don't know anything about art(4) No one knows for certain in what epoch the Arabs began to practice the art of balladry.(5) his collection of modern art(6) There was lots of blond wood, geometric modern art on the walls, and new dishes on the menu that tickled our fancies.(7) As he sees it, the beauty of art and the beauty of maths are two sides of the same coin.(8) The Niland Gallery has one of the finest collections of modern Irish art in the world.(9) Renaissance art(10) There may be more beautiful nudes in the history of art ; there are none more erotic or more real.(11) Once seen as avant-garde, these thirtysomethings are now at the core of the modern art world.(12) Undisciplined as the narrative may appear, it is handled with the art which conceals art .(13) modern art(14) His style is almost synonomous with the idealism of beauty and peace in renaissance art .(15) None the less it is possible for a student to buy art that will hopefully appreciate in value.(16) she studied art in Paris
(1) martial art :: মার্শাল আর্ট
(2) art gallery :: চিত্রশালা
(3) work of art :: শিল্পকর্ম
(4) fine art :: চারুকলা
(5) visual art :: চাক্ষুষ শিল্প
(6) state-of-the-art :: রাষ্ট্র-এর-শিল্প
(7) art director :: শিল্প পরিচালক
(8) art room :: শিল্প রুম
(9) art galleries :: শিল্প গ্যালারীর
1. fine art ::
2. skill ::
3. cunning ::
4. prowess ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sixth-century Chinese general.
Wrote The Art of War.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
I think it's nice that Captain Sweatpants
showed up to your ART opening.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
through sequential ART,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
thou ART a heARTless bitch.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
Why? They're state of the ART:
digital projection, surround sound.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Bengali Dictionary: art
Meaning and definitions of art, translation in Bengali language for art with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of art in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "art"
What art means in Bengali, art meaning in Bengali, art definition, examples and pronunciation of art in Bengali language.