ব্যবস্থা, বিন্যাস, নিষ্পত্তি, স্বীকৃতি, শ্রেণীবন্ধ, বিলিব্যবস্থা, ব্যবস্থাপন, সংবিধান, সংস্থান, শ্রেণীবিভাগ, নিবন্ধ, সম্মতি, বন্দেজ, আঁজাম, নকশা, সংস্থিতি, আপোষ, বন্দোবস্তসজ্জা, সাজানো, বন্দোবস্ত, মিটমাট
Noun(1) the thing arranged or agreed to(2) an orderly grouping (of things or persons(3) an organized structure for arranging or classifying(4) the spatial property of the way in which something is placed(5) a piece of music that has been adapted for performance by a particular set of voices or instruments(6) the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music
(1) Videotapes may be sent as auditions by special arrangement with the artistic director or assistant.(2) Jean Radford, who also stepped down from the committee after three years, was also presented with chocolates and a flower arrangement .(3) It is understandable that such an arrangement could seem attractive at a time when hospitals are desperately over budget and seeking every possible way of cutting costs and boosting revenue.(4) by special arrangement , students can take a course in other degree programmes(5) And wherever we perceive repetition we conceive a syntactic sequence - an order or systematic arrangement of its parts.(6) The Andante is an arrangement for string orchestra of one of the movements of the quartet.(7) It's a big job, dressing a tree properly, and it takes a couple of days for the arrangement to settle down, during which period there is a need for much tweaking of the decorations until there's no further improvement to be made.(8) He also gives a witty solo performance in the piano arrangement of the Valse from FaÔö£┬║ade.(9) From Monday a new arrangement with county council contractors Hills Waste came into effect.(10) The cottages were so minuscule, they must have had some sort of stacking arrangement for sleeping.(11) TGI Fridays has more than one seating arrangement , ranging from the stools around the central bar to cosy nooks for couples.(12) For everyone concerned it was a neat arrangement .(13) Within the next meadow only a few hundred feet away from Ysban's settlement was an arrangement of stone pillars.(14) But she was there as guest-of-honour on the night and was presented with a flower arrangement and Ôö¼├║130.(15) Now, by special arrangement with concert promoter Raymond Gubbay and the Royal Albert Hall, Saga is delighted to invite you to a magical night at the ballet.(16) an intricate arrangement of gravel paths
(1) flower arrangement :: ফুলের বিন্যাস
(2) make an arrangement :: বন্ধবস্ত করা
(3) seating arrangement :: বসার ব্যবস্থা
(4) make arrangement :: বিন্যাস করা
(5) payment arrangement :: পেমেন্ট ব্যবস্থা
(6) overall arrangement :: সামগ্রিক ব্যবস্থা
(7) proper arrangement :: সঠিক ব্যবস্থা
(8) arrangement of ideas :: ধারণা ব্যবস্থা
(9) previous arrangement :: পূর্ববর্তী ব্যবস্থা
3. agreement ::
4. adaptation ::
5. transcription ::
6. organization ::
7. placement ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And in the spirit
of our new ARRANGEMENT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
There must be someone at the Iron Bank
you can speak to, come to some ARRANGEMENT.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
If we come to a satisfactory ARRANGEMENT,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
...in an otherwise long
and fruitful business ARRANGEMENT.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
There is now.
That was the other half of the ARRANGEMENT.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: arrangement
Meaning and definitions of arrangement, translation in Bengali language for arrangement with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of arrangement in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "arrangement"
What arrangement means in Bengali, arrangement meaning
in Bengali, arrangement definition, examples and pronunciation
of arrangement in Bengali language.