কাছাকাছি, আশেপাশে, নানা জায়গায়, কাছেপিঠে, প্রায়, নাগাদ, এলোমেলোভাবেচতুর্দিকে, সর্বদিকে, ইতস্তত, চক্রাকারে, বেষ্টন করিয়াচতুর্দিকে, সর্বদিকে, ইতস্তত, চক্রাকারে, বেষ্টন করিয়া
Adverb(1) in the area or vicinity(2) by a circular or circuitous route(3) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(4) in a circle or circular motion(5) (of quantities(6) in or to a reversed position or direction(7) to a particular destination either specified or understood(8) all around or on all sides, or about(9) in circumference(10) from beginning to end; throughout
(1) A scheduled tour around the county was organised prior to the elderly guest's visit.(2) The bus will also serve Kirkwall, doing a route around the town between each trip to Stromness.(3) I'll be around shortly(4) He went in at the Hyde Park Corner gate and manoeuvred around the carriages and riders.(5) he walked around the airfield(6) his life revolves around drinking(7) she was messing around with a computer(8) They where commenting on how much more the area around had become very shabby.(9) She turned around and pointed in the direction of what looked like a little office.(10) I really had to resist the urge to loop an arm around his waist and rest my head on his chest.(11) around the corner(12) I'll be around for a while(13) Lucas was adamant about having a nice, reliable car for us to drive the baby around in.(14) she took a look around the place(15) Now it is done in a centrifuge, which whirls the milk around rapidly in a circular vessel.(16) She felt an arm around her shoulder and she leaned on him as they walked to her class.
(1) around the world :: পৃথিবী জুড়ে
(2) hang around :: ঘোরাঘুরি করা
(3) look around :: চারপাশে তাকাও
(4) get around :: স্বমতে আনা
(5) walk around :: ঘুরে আসা
(6) fool around :: প্রায় মূর্খ
(7) mess around :: জগাখিচুড়ি প্রায়
1. on every side ::
সব দিক থেকে
3. nearby ::
4. about ::
5. approximately ::
6. round ::
7. on all sides of ::
8. about ::
9. approximately ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, I don't want your germs AROUND me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
That's one of the many, many
things he does AROUND the lab
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Ahh, I'd love that, but she's not
really comfortable AROUND people.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
You'd be flying AROUND
the open seas alone,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Just AROUND the block.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: around
Meaning and definitions of around, translation in Bengali language for around with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of around in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "around"
What around means in Bengali, around meaning in Bengali, around definition, examples and pronunciation of around in Bengali language.