তর্ক করা, প্রতিপন্ন করা, যুক্তি দ্বারা প্রমাণ করা, যুক্তি দ্বারা তর্ক করা, যুক্তি দ্বারা বিবেচনা করা, বাদানুবাদ করা, বিতর্ক করা, তর্কবিতর্ক করা, প্রমাণ করা, প্রমাণ দেত্তয়া, বিচার করা, বিবেচনা করা, যুক্তি দ্বারা আলোচনা করা, আলোচনা লড়াকোনো কিছুর পক্ষে বা বিপক্ষে যুক্তি দেখানো, ঝগড়া
- তর্ক করাবিতর্কিতযুক্তিতর্ক
Verb(1) present reasons and arguments(2) have an argument about something(3) give evidence of
(1) Supporters argue that wind farms are a small price to pay for saving the planet.(2) Some would argue that he should get his affairs as they currently stand in order.(3) I tried to argue him out of it(4) Some even argue that turning away work makes you seem even more employable to a client!(5) Right now he was exhausted and couldn't be bothered to hear her voice and argue with her.(6) Somebody once said that golf is a good walk spoiled, and you can't really argue with that.(7) They argue that only a total ban could give the industry any chance of a long-term future.(8) Jessica even started to argue with the people who so adamantly disliked my slideshow.(9) The locals were incensed and came out of their homes to argue with the soldiers.(10) I wasn't going to argue with a gun(11) Instead, he is dangling before its recipients a lump sum that is difficult to argue with.(12) Optimists argue that companies are awash with cash and their balance sheets are strong.(13) sociologists argue that inequalities in industrial societies are being reduced(14) There are few people who would argue with him that this is the best way to encourage recycling.(15) he's able to argue his way out of anything(16) Surely will no one will argue with the sentiment that the company should and must do better.
(1) to argue :: তর্ক করা
(2) argue with :: তর্ক করা
(3) argue about :: সম্পর্কে তর্ক
(4) argue over :: তর্ক করা
(5) argue for :: জন্য তর্ক
(6) argue against :: বিরুদ্ধে তর্ক
(7) argue in favor of :: পক্ষে তর্ক
1. contend ::
2. quarrel ::
3. dispute ::
4. reason ::
5. indicate ::
1. disprove ::
2. rebut ::
3. refute ::
argue, argued, argues, arguing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, never ARGUE
like that again.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
-How many times were you shot at?
-I'm not here to ARGUE.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
I will ARGUE that the emergency
met the legal doctrine...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
Let the priests ARGUE over good and evil.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
They ARGUE all the time.
They aren't that close.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
English to Bengali Dictionary: argue
Meaning and definitions of argue, translation in Bengali language for argue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of argue in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "argue"
What argue means in Bengali, argue meaning in Bengali, argue definition, examples and pronunciation of argue in Bengali language.