খিলানে ঢাকা পথ, বিপণিশোভিত আচ্ছাদিত পথতোরণ-শ্রেণী, তোরণ-শোভিত পথ
তোরণ - শ্রেণী
- তোরণ - শ্রেণীতোরণ
Noun(1) a covered passageway with shops and stalls on either side(2) a structure composed of a series of arches supported by columns
(1) We were friends for a year or two, and I used to love hanging out at his mom's bakery to get free cookies and playing at the arcade next door.(2) The arcade is an indoor playground, a room full of games and toys, and people playing them.(3) Not long ago in Penrith, as I walked through the arcade near the George Hotel, I came across a display of all sorts of baskets.(4) The traditional gallery house had covered spaces that opened to the outside through a colonnade or arcade .(5) The arcade where our little shop is has been earmarked for development.(6) As a result, nobody, including the owner of the building, has the right to block walkways under an arcade by putting up vending stalls, they said.(7) It was gallery time now, so they crossed the river again, skirted round the cheap shops which ruined the arcade , and began to climb up one of the narrow streets that wound their way up the hill to the Church of St John.(8) In contrast to the Dungeon, the arcade has darker lighting, but they have brighter colours.(9) It's odd, but the ongoing process of pattern memorization and practiced skill seems more strenuous in my living room than in the arcade .(10) Moves to demolish Stonegate Walk - the L-shaped arcade of 23 shops linked by alleyways to Stonegate and Blake Street - began yesterday.(11) And they designed a market square to help invigorate the city, connecting it to a nearby shopping center through a glass arcade .(12) On her way home she walked past the arcade of shops that lined the quiet street.(13) The yelling wasn't uncommon, the arcade was half full, and the owner of the arcade was watching a TV with the volume turned up.(14) The arcade leads through to a playground, also designed by the students.(15) This brings the fun of the arcade into your living room.(16) On the other side of the arcade , Melissa and Joseph played Street Fighter
(1) video arcade :: ভিডিও তোরণ
(2) amusement arcade :: পরিতৃপ্তি তোরণ
(3) arcade games :: তোরণ গেম
(4) arcade game :: তোরণ খেলা
(5) shopping arcade :: শপিং তোরণ
(6) penny arcade :: পেনি আর্কেড
1. colonnade ::
2. video arcade ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Got your ARCADE here,
all the latest video games.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
[ARCADE MACHINES BEEPING]
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: arcade
Meaning and definitions of arcade, translation in Bengali language for arcade with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of arcade in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "arcade"
What arcade means in Bengali, arcade meaning in Bengali, arcade definition, examples and pronunciation of arcade in Bengali language.