চেহারা, উপস্থিতি, আবির্ভাব, প্রকাশ, আকার, রুপ, ঠাট, অধিষ্ঠান, অভু্যদয়, অঙ্গ, শ্রী, বাহ্য রূপ, বাহ্য অবস্থা, সুরৎ, প্রাদুর্ভাব, অভিনেতারূপে প্রকাশ, স্থানান্তর হইতে আগমন, জন্ম, ধরন, দৃষ্টিগোচরতাউপস্থিত, আগমন, দৃষ্টিগোচরতা, হাবভাব, উদয়, উল্লেখ
Noun(1) outward or visible aspect of a person or thing(2) the event of coming into sight(3) formal attendance (in court or at a hearing(4) a mental representation(5) the act of appearing in public view(6) pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression
(1) Her eyes opened at this statement, and her beautiful smile made a sudden appearance .(2) Granted, security is a big concern whenever the president makes a public appearance .(3) Abnormal desquamation results in the appearance of visible scales associated with many pathologic skin conditions.(4) Now the appearance of colour-screen mobile phones has raised new tasks for them.(5) the appearance of the railway(6) Construction is slipshod, somehow temporary in appearance .(7) to take care of your personal appearance(8) she read it with every appearance of interest(9) It wasn't the sudden appearance of the cliff, just the fact of being lost.(10) Such a system appears to have come into existence only after the Mississippian emergence and the appearance of chiefs.(11) If done well, and if the old landscaping was getting shabby, the improvement in appearance can have a large impact on the resale value of the house.(12) In our sleepy little town where things moved with the soporific gait of undersea vegetation, high fashion made its startling appearance all of a sudden!(13) The first stage of the healing process is the appearance of the sickness.(14) the appearance of the sky(15) the appearance of a fox on the field stopped play(16) His appearance is of interest for his fans but it is not of importance.
(1) physical appearance :: শারীরিক
(2) change appearance :: পরিবর্তন চেহারা
(3) outward appearance :: বাহ্যিক চেহারা
(4) personal appearance :: ব্যক্তিগত চেহারা
(5) in appearance :: দেখতে
(6) first appearance :: প্রথম আবির্ভাব
(7) outer appearance :: বাইরের চেহারা
(8) guest appearance :: অতিথি চেহারা
(9) court appearance :: আদালতে হাজিরা দিতে
(10) public appearance :: আত্মপ্রকাশ
2. impression ::
3. arrival ::
4. occurrence ::
5. show ::
1. departure ::
2. exit ::
3. farewell ::
4. going ::
5. parting ::
appearance, appearances, nonappearance, nonappearances
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
First APPEARANCE of Hellboy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
Returning this room to its proper APPEARANCE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
...first APPEARANCE of Silver Surfer...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
by George Lucas's dermatologist.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
I apologize for my son's APPEARANCE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: appearance
Meaning and definitions of appearance, translation in Bengali language for appearance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of appearance in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "appearance"
What appearance means in Bengali, appearance meaning in Bengali, appearance definition, examples and pronunciation of appearance in Bengali language.