যন্ত্রপাতি, যন্ত্রকোনো বিশেষ কাজের জন্য ব্যবহৃত যন্ত্রপাতি
Noun(1) equipment designed to serve a specific function(2) (anatomy
(1) The history of the visual arts under Fascism includes the bureaucratic apparatus imposed by the regime, and the individual contributions of those who collaborated in varying degrees.(2) About 30 firefighters, some of them wearing breathing apparatus , were needed to bring the flames under control.(3) Lucky for me I brought the full-faced respirator and self-contained breathing apparatus with me.(4) Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus dragged a man from the inferno before using hose reels to douse the flames in a 70-minute operation.(5) Cardiological equipment, surgical and orthopaedic instruments, respiratory equipment, and diagnostic apparatus are among the primary imports.(6) He said: ‘Two of the firefighters had to go in wearing breathing apparatus .’(7) I can testify that the bibliographical apparatus in many articles is unsatisfactory and out-of-date.(8) Original scientific equipment and apparatus will be displayed with the latest communication and exhibition technology.(9) The union apparatus becomes an institutional structure within existing society.(10) Officers wearing breathing apparatus used hand tools to break into the injured man's flat and rescue him from his bedroom.(11) Nonetheless, the legal apparatus supporting the fiscal system recognized this oversight.(12) laboratory apparatus(13) The landing craft was equipped with instruments for communication and analysis including radio equipment, scientific apparatus , and a television system.(14) firemen wearing breathing apparatus(15) The party vowed to intensify the fight corruption within the state apparatus and the whole political system.(16) We were then shown all the various equipment, apparatus and tools aboard the engines, which have to be checked and cleaned daily.
(1) breathing apparatus :: শ্বাস যন্ত্রপাতি
(2) state apparatus :: রাষ্ট্র যন্ত্রপাতি
(3) vestibular apparatus :: vestibular যন্ত্রপাতি
(4) lacrimal apparatus :: lacrimal যন্ত্রপাতি
1. equipment ::
2. structure ::
3. setup ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The quantum vortex APPARATUS
is now controlling the orientation00:0479
00:04:16,132 --> 00:04:19,385
You're right. You realize what this means?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
...and the sensor APPARATUS will rest on it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
English to Bengali Dictionary: apparatus
Meaning and definitions of apparatus, translation in Bengali language for apparatus with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of apparatus in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "apparatus"
What apparatus means in Bengali, apparatus meaning in Bengali, apparatus definition, examples and pronunciation of apparatus in Bengali language.