সাদৃশ্য, উপমা, তুলনা, উপমান, অনুরূপতা, উপমিতি, আনুরুপ্য, মিল, সমানতাসমতা
- উপমাসাদৃশ্যমূলকঅ্যানালজিসসাদৃশ্য দেখানোসহধর্মীদের
Noun(1) an inference that if things agree in some respects they probably agree in others(2) drawing a comparison in order to show a similarity in some respect(3) the religious belief that between creature and creator no similarity can be found so great but that the dissimilarity is always greater; any analogy between God and humans will always be inadequate
(1) In other words, the roller-coaster analogy is limited, and these limitations may weaken Pinedo's account.(2) But is preventive medicine really the proper analogy to contraception?(3) I think the closer analogy to me, just perhaps because I was there, was Lebanon, where the Americans were greeted with open arms.(4) he interprets logical functions by analogy with machines(5) The analogy between outlawing gay marriage and interracial marriage won't withstand scrutiny.(6) I fail to see the analogy between banning a behavior that is being repressed by violence and banning a behavior that is being enforced by violence.(7) If there is any likeness at all between the machine and its embodied precursor, the closest analogy to that relationship might be between adults and the babies they once were.(8) Incidentally, while this naturally brings up an analogy to the constitutional right to an abortion, the analogy is complex.(9) That is, is there an analogy between the Lebanese Christians, who went from a majority to only 40 percent during the past century, and the Jews in Israel?(10) Perhaps the progression of colour throughout the film could serve as an analogy to the growth of Hughes' own achievements, alongside the escalation of his mental illness.(11) an analogy between the workings of nature and those of human societies(12) However, I'm also reminded of an analogy between blogs and old-style soapbox speakers in City parks.(13) the syndrome is called deep dysgraphia because of its analogy to deep dyslexia(14) It is little wonder that this week, some Bulgarians began to quip about the analogy between the game and the challenges lying ahead of the Stanishev Cabinet.(15) I see about me living human beings, and the argument from analogy is supposed to allow me to infer that these are persons like myself.(16) My apartment is an analogy for my mind.
(1) by analogy :: তুলনা দ্বারা
(2) draw an analogy :: একটি উপমা আঁকা
(3) learn by analogy :: উপমা শেখা
1. similarity ::
2. parallel ::
3. correspondence ::
4. likeness ::
5. resemblance ::
6. correlation ::
7. relation ::
8. kinship ::
9. equivalence ::
10. similitude ::
11. metaphor ::
12. simile ::
analogical, analogies, analogize, analogizes, analogs, analogy
English to Bengali Dictionary: analogy
Meaning and definitions of analogy, translation in Bengali language for analogy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of analogy in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "analogy"
What analogy means in Bengali, analogy meaning in Bengali, analogy definition, examples and pronunciation of analogy in Bengali language.