পরিমাণ, অর্থ, মাত্রা, সংখ্যা, পরিমাপ, মাত্র, সমষ্টি, ফল, কায়, পরিণাম, সাকল্য, ফলাফল, যোগফল, মোট সংখ্যা, মোট, মোট পরিমাণ, মোট মূল্যউঠা, বেড়ে ত্তঠা, শ্রেণীবদ্ধ করা, সারি দিয়া সাজান, সমান হত্তয়া, মোট পরিমাণ হত্তয়া, অর্থ ব্যঁজনা প্রভৃতি বোঝান
Noun(1) a quantity of money(2) the relative magnitude of something with reference to a criterion(3) how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify(4) a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers
Verb(1) be tantamount or equivalent to(2) add up in number or quantity(3) develop into
(1) add a small amount of water(2) net amount(3) they paid the full amount(4) he owns any amount of houses(5) There is no denying that one of the major causes of obesity is the amount of food that we eat and the portion sizes.(6) the amount payable is more than ├ö├®┬╝10,000(7) they have spent a colossal amount rebuilding the stadium(8) what this guy was doing clearly did amount to persecution(9) One of the joys of working in Manchester is that you can walk from one end to the other in a reasonable amount of time.(10) he didn't mention the loan amount(11) This is in total contrast to the amount of walking or exercise involving the use of the legs.(12) Will computers make trains so massively more controllable as to amount almost to a new form of transport?(13) you'll never amount to anything(14) If you live in a built-up area, you have to expect a certain amount of noise.(15) Lorries were seen as a particular risk due to their size and the amount of chemicals they could be carrying.(16) Purchases must be fit for their purpose - they should work for a reasonable amount of time.
(1) total amount :: সর্বমোট পরিমাণ
(2) small amount :: অল্প পরিমান
(3) amount to :: পরিমাণ
(4) large amount :: প্রচুর পরিমাণ
(5) amount due :: বাকি আছে
(6) amount paid :: পরিমাণ অর্থ প্রদান করা
(7) net amount :: থোক
(8) amount of money :: টাকার পরিমান
(9) certain amount :: কিছু পরিমাণ
(10) same amount :: একই পরিমাণ
1. quantity ::
2. sum of money ::
টাকা এর সমষ্টি
3. sum ::
4. come ::
amount, amounted, amounting, amounts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...which reduces the AMOUNT
of vomit available for violent expulsion.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
And we're talking about
an AMOUNT not much
bigger than the head of a pin.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
But Badger hasn't kicked in
his full AMOUNT.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
- I have an outrageous AMOUNT of money.
- Not as much as the Lannisters.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
The accumulated AMOUNT could be
dangerous to susceptible individuals,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: amount
Meaning and definitions of amount, translation in Bengali language for amount with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of amount in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "amount"
What amount means in Bengali, amount meaning in Bengali, amount definition, examples and pronunciation of amount in Bengali language.