একান্তর, অতিরিক্ত, পর্যায়ান্বিত, সবিরাম, পরিবর্তনশীল, চঁচল, রক্ষিত, রিজার্ভ, অস্থির, ছাড়া-ছাড়া, পালা-অনুসারীপরিবর্তন করা, পর্যায়ান্বিত হত্তয়া, পর্যায়ান্বিত করান, বদল করা, বদলান, অদলবদল করা, পালা-অনুসারে করা, পালা-অনুসারে করান, পালা-অনুসারে করানোপর্যায়ক্রমিক, একান্তরিত
Noun(1) someone who takes the place of another person
Verb(1) go back and forth; swing back and forth between two states or conditions(2) exchange people temporarily to fulfill certain jobs and functions(3) be an understudy or alternate for a role(4) reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action(5) do something in turns
Adjective(1) every second one of a series(2) serving or used in place of another(3) occurring by turns; first one and then the other(4) of leaves and branches etc; first on one side and then on the other in two ranks along an axis; not paired
(1) Once both players have made their selections they alternate turns revealing their top card and performing the corresponding action.(2) Strips of printed fabrics may alternate with plain-fabric strips, or unpieced strips may alternate with pieced strips.(3) The former Turk deftly slid in front of me, eyes shadowed, face thrown into alternate patterns of light and dark.(4) Angel turned on her radio and switched to an alternate frequency reserved for emergencies, hoping she'd be able to contact Quinton.(5) At the start of every year Newtown travel to Ballybunion and Lough Gur in Limerick on alternate Sunday mornings, running the dunes in Ballybunion and the steep hills that overlook the old crannogs in Lough Gur.(6) My second and third exercises are dumbbell preacher curls and seated alternate dumbbell curls, and again I supinate or pronate appropriately.(7) The change to Level 3 restrictions came into effect from Saturday, and means people can now use a hand-held hose for 60 minutes in the evening on alternate days.(8) Each chapter provides an alternate sequence of events associated with a key encounter during the Napoleonic Wars.(9) We plotted our methods of evasion like we were planning a covert military operation, carefully mapping out alternate routes of entry and exit.(10) Turns alternate with each player moving one of his pieces.(11) The Internet, for better or worse, has intensified the promulgation of conspiracy theories, alternate realities, and instant rumors.(12) Under level three restrictions, outdoor water use is limited to hand-held hoses for one hour between 5.30 pm and 6.30 pm on alternate days.(13) Every second window has been screwed closed, with alternate windows to be opened periodically to aerate the interior.(14) Beautiful sandy beaches alternate with rocky headlands, and magnificent coastal villages shine like beacons on the shore├ö├ç┬¬(15) On the soundtrack, bouncy pop tunes alternate with electronic dirges.(16) Solumediol 500 mg was given on alternate days.
(1) alternate current :: বিকল্প বর্তমান
(2) alternate angles :: বিকল্প কোণ
(3) alternate universe :: বিকল্প মহাবিশ্ব
1. every other ::
2. alternating ::
3. alternative ::
4. substitute ::
5. be interspersed ::
6. give turns to ::
7. flip-flop ::
8. take turns ::
পালাক্রমে বদলী করা
9. jump ::
10. understudy ::
11. surrogate ::
alternate, alternated, alternately, alternates, alternating
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- I have an ALTERNATE proposal.
- Go on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
he's in an ALTERNATE dimension...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
with the Jim Lee ALTERNATE
cover that you wanted.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
An ALTERNATE and less likely interpretation
is that you could manufacture one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
Which only sits
on ALTERNATE years.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: alternate
Meaning and definitions of alternate, translation in Bengali language for alternate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of alternate in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "alternate"
What alternate means in Bengali, alternate meaning in Bengali, alternate definition, examples and pronunciation of alternate in Bengali language.