বরাবর, সহ, পাশাপাশি, সহিত, পার্শ্বে, অনুদৈঘ্র্য, সটান, সম্মুখ-বরাবরসহ, পাশাপাশি, সহিত, একটানা, পার্শ্বে, দৈঘ্র্যবরাবর, অনুদৈঘ্র্য, পুরাপুরি, সটান, সম্মুখ-বরাবরকোনো কিছুর এক প্রান্ত থেকে অন্য প্রান্ত অভিমুখে, কোনো কিছুর সমান্তরালভাবে
Adverb(1) with a forward motion(2) in accompaniment or as a companion(3) to a more advanced state(4) in addition (usually followed by `with'(5) in line with a length or direction (often followed by `by' or `beside'
(1) He shot through the gap and continued along the narrow lane that would eventually reach a main road.(2) Unless we're talking about immortality, it really is just one more progression along a road we've been on for hundreds of years.(3) This has turned out to be a truly fascinating project as it was easy to see progress at each step along the way.(4) They are often found in open areas with cliffs, and along rocky coasts and rivers.(5) there are shops all along the beach(6) The wall was eventually extended along the border between East and West Germany.(7) she sailed along(8) The bell rang for wake up call as she hurried along the passage to the showers.(9) she moved the meeting along effectively(10) It is a pity that a visit to this Park was marred by the presence of a lot of litter right along the new concrete path at the side of the Park.(11) He suggested that a strip of ordinary road surface be put along each side of the road for the horses to walk on, thus making everyone happy.(12) The lady returned to her side, her dress rustling softly as it slid along the smooth surface.(13) they asked how the construction was coming along(14) the river meanders along the border(15) I was hesitant about passing along this information for two reasons.(16) you'll pick up some valuable tips along the way
(1) a long :: একটি দীর্ঘ
(2) get along :: মানাইয়া চলা
(3) along with :: সাথে
(4) come along :: একা আসো
(5) get along with :: পাশাপাশি বা একসাথে চলা
(6) go along :: আগাইয়া যাত্তয়া
(7) move along :: বরাবর অগ্রসর
(8) all along :: সব বরাবর
(9) go along with :: অনুষঙ্গী হত্তয়া
(10) bring along :: বরাবর আনা
(11) along the way :: এ পথ ধরে
1. onward ::
2. as company ::
3. on ::
4. down ::
5. beside ::
6. on ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Why not pass that fun ALONG
to Sheldon and Amy."
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
No, no, let's plod ALONG. It'll make your
father feel more comfortable.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
I don't know what we were worried about,
they're getting ALONG great.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
Please pass ALONG
our best wishes.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
Well, if it's her father's grave
and they didn't get ALONG...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
English to Bengali Dictionary: along
Meaning and definitions of along, translation in Bengali language for along with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of along in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "along"
What along means in Bengali, along meaning in Bengali, along definition, examples and pronunciation of along in Bengali language.