সামনে, আগে, সোজা সামনের দিকে, পূর্বে, এগিয়েসম্মুখে, অগ্রসর, অগ্রগামী, অগ্রসার, পুরোবতীসম্মুখে, পুরোবতীভাবে
Adjective(1) having the leading position or higher score in a contest
Adverb(1) at or in the front(2) toward the future; forward in time(3) in a forward direction(4) ahead of time; in anticipation, or in advance(5) to a more advanced or advantageous position(6) to a different or a more advanced time (meaning advanced either toward the present or toward the future(7) leading or ahead in a competition
(1) Keep optimistic about the future and keep looking ahead .(2) Trading at its hotels in the US had also improved with profits ahead 20% on the same period last year.(3) First Japan inched ahead to a tenuous lead holding it through the first half of the race.(4) Getting out we can see that there's couple more spaces ahead , then a cattlegrid, another junction and apparently a cottage beyond it.(5) In fact, I'm seriously impressed at just how many parents, grandparents and other relatives are thinking ahead and planning their family's future.(6) The crucial thing was that coming up the last few minutes, we were four points ahead but couldn't defend that lead.(7) There were problems somewhere up ahead on the line, but the chain kept moving, and Lopez felt pressure to keep up.(8) Bootham Cons surged ahead to lead 8-1 but Holgate fought back to 10-10 after 11 ends.(9) There may be challenges ahead but the future in this sector is certainly looking brighter than for several years.(10) Ecofin's day at the races├ö├ç┬¬ And they're coming up the back stretch now and it's Economic Recovery way ahead in the lead.(11) You move ahead progressively in business aspects with past experience and expertise that bring you success, repute and appreciation.(12) You can count on two people in the work area to share your burden and help you move ahead progressively today.(13) And so that set the stage for us to progress ahead with the development.(14) But there was still a big future ahead for plastics, in packaging, for example.(15) He may be gazing backwards for inspiration, but he's progressing full-steam ahead .(16) As I motioned him ahead he looked at me with disbelief then lunged forward.
(1) straight ahead :: সোজা এগিয়ে
(2) get ahead :: এগিয়ে পেতে
(3) look ahead :: সামনে দেখো
(4) go straight ahead :: নাক বরাবর যান
(5) ahead of :: এগিয়ে
(6) ahead of time :: যথাসময়ের পূর্বে
(7) go-ahead :: এগিয়ে যান
(8) move ahead :: সামনে আগাও
(9) plan ahead :: এগিয়ে পরিকল্পনা
1. forward ::
2. in front ::
3. in the future ::
4. leading ::
5. beforehand ::
6. in the lead ::
7. before ::
8. leading ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Don't worry, I'm one step AHEAD of him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
Just get AHEAD of it.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Really? You're AHEAD of Bale?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
- Okay, my turn. Let me talk to him.
- Go AHEAD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
No, go AHEAD, say it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: ahead
Meaning and definitions of ahead, translation in Bengali language for ahead with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ahead in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "ahead"
What ahead means in Bengali, ahead meaning
in Bengali, ahead definition, examples and pronunciation
of ahead in Bengali language.