প্রতিনিধি, মাধ্যমদালাল, নিযুক্তক, এজেণ্ট, শক্তি, কর্তা, আড়তদার, কারকুন, পরিচালক, করণিক, মুত্সুদ্দি, কর্মের কর্তা, নিমিত্ত, কারপরদাজ, কার্যকারী, কার্যকর্তা, যন্ত্র, আম মোক্তার, অনুমোদিত প্রতিনিধি
Noun(1) an active and efficient cause; capable of producing a certain effect(2) a representative who acts on behalf of other persons or organizations(3) a substance that exerts some force or effect(4) a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission(5) any agent or representative of a federal agency or bureau(6) the semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
(1) I'm sure that most customers would prefer to have a service agent much closer to office or home, and not need to have the added customer service of a courtesy car.(2) By that time, I was in the sort of semi-media business as an agent handling writers.(3) In such cases, the or is generally interpreted as an agent suffix like the vernacular er: author is as invariable in its spelling as writer.(4) he was an agent of change(5) I was rehearsing for a small part in Chicago, though my agent felt a understudy role in Alabama was more likely.(6) intelligence agent(7) a travel agent(8) We need a term for this phenomenon, in which the agent is changed to avoid using an imperative.(9) Granovsky did not advertise the unit for rent, nor did she employ the services of a rental agent or of a real estate firm.(10) Through the use of the passive voice, the agent which designs ├ö├ç├┐these carefully targeted actions├ö├ç├û has been left unspecified.(11) Not that Everett is exactly hassling his agent for alpha male roles.(12) a trained intelligence agent(13) agent of erosion(14) In entering into this Contract the Carrier, to the extent of such provisions, does so not only on his own behalf but also as agent or trustee for such persons├ö├ç┬¬(15) I find that the agent acted throughout on behalf of the purchaser.(16) sole agent
(1) travel agent :: ভ্রমণবিক্রেতা
(2) estate agent :: এস্টেট এজেন্ট
(3) real estate agent :: রিয়েল এস্টেট এজেন্ট
(4) forwarding agent :: ফরওয়ার্ডিং এজেন্ট
(5) secret agent :: গুপ্তচর
(6) insurance agent :: বীমা এজেন্ট
(7) shipping agent :: শিপিং এজেন্ট
(8) sales agent :: বিক্রয় প্রতিনিধি
(9) reducing agent :: হ্রাস এজেন্ট
(10) purchasing agent :: ক্রয় এজেন্ট
1. representative ::
2. agency ::
3. spy ::
5. medium ::
6. broker ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Too bad. You know the rules
of Secret Agent Laser Obstacle Chess.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
- Pretend he's that TSA AGENT. Come on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
Hey, that's my AGENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
[AGENT SPEAKING IN SPANISH]
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Agent Van Oster
will stay here with you.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: agent
Meaning and definitions of agent, translation in Bengali language for agent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of agent in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "agent"
What agent means in Bengali, agent meaning
in Bengali, agent definition, examples and pronunciation
of agent in Bengali language.