বিরুদ্ধেবিপক্ষে, বিরূদ্ধে, বিনিময়ে, বিরূদ্ধ, আশঙ্কায়, আশায়, প্রতিহত করিবার জন্য, ব্যাহত করিবার জন্য, প্রতিকূলে, জন্য
Preposition(1) in opposition to.(2) in anticipation of and preparation for (a problem or difficulty).(3) in conceptual contrast to.(4) in or into physical contact with (something), typically so as to be supported by or collide with it.
(1) the odds were 5├ö├ç├┤1 against Pittsburgh(2) But the pub is appealing against the decision and is allowed to continue trading in the meantime.(3) With the cirrus they created a faint lattice of white against light blue.(4) The door was slammed hard against the wall, sending it rocking on its hinges.(5) He has already won 21 races and few would bet against that number increasing in the season to come.(6) Not only will they be unable to use parasols for protection against the sun, they will not be allowed to take in food or drink.(7) She banged her head lightly against the wall and heard the ringing noise of metal.(8) If the player does not wish to bet against the second card, a third card can be called for at the same price.(9) he hit his head against the door(10) Those who ignore the zone can be reported to trading standards officers who might take legal action against them.(11) he was silhouetted against the light of the stair window(12) This has to be weighed against the cost of redeeming early and the fees that often accompany taking out a new deal.(13) they won three matches as against our two(14) We will not tolerate abuse of staff who are simply trying to do their job and we will take legal action against residents who do this.(15) It is one of the various small ways in which the public can fight back against the people who are undermining their quality of life.(16) against medical advice
(1) against all odds :: সব প্রতিকূলতার বিরুদ্ধে
(2) rise against :: বিদ্রোহ করা, জেগে উঠা
(3) against the law :: আইনের বিরুদ্ধে
(4) go against :: বিরুদ্ধে
(5) against the grain :: প্রবৃত্তির বিরুদ্ধে
(6) fight against :: বিপক্ষে যুদ্ধ
(7) turn against :: প্রয়োগ করা
(8) guard against :: বিরুদ্ধে পাহারা
(9) compete against :: বিরুদ্ধে প্রতিদ্বন্দ্বিতা
(10) come up against :: বিরুদ্ধে আসা পর্যন্ত
1. opposed to ::
2. in opposition to ::
3. disadvantageous to ::
4. touching ::
1. for ::
2. pro ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
they will build the strongest
possible case AGAINST you.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
loyal families who supported us
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
What's one bastard boy AGAINST a kingdom?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
It's not impossible.
You don't go far betting AGAINST Mormont.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
Do you deny all the charges AGAINST you?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: against
Meaning and definitions of against, translation in Bengali language for against with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of against in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "against"
What against means in Bengali, against meaning
in Bengali, against definition, examples and pronunciation
of against in Bengali language.