বৈকাল, অপরাহ্ন, অপরাহ্নকালবৈকালিন, অপরাহ্নকালীন
Noun(1) the part of the day between noon and evening(2) a conventional expression of greeting or farewell
(1) I'll be back at three in the afternoon(2) It will be the highlight of an afternoon of fun and activity in the town centre.(3) the following afternoon(4) on one afternoon last July(5) at three o'clock in the afternoon(6) summer afternoon(7) I was a regular at the Saturday afternoon 'rush', which was the matinee for which we invariably queued up with ill-concealed impatience, then pushed and shoved our way forward when the doors were finally opened, paying our tuppence before dashing to grab a seat as near the front as possible.(8) Rain came on in the afternoon and in the evening the downpour increased.(9) he'll be here this afternoon(10) an afternoon walk(11) This afternoon 's events unfolded so quickly that it was difficult to fully comprehend.(12) Trains running along the busy railway line were halted during the afternoon and evening.(13) Summer is here with hot, humid days and regular afternoon storms.(14) Facilities on the complex include a swimming pool, pool side bar and supermarket. The property also enjoys afternoon sunshine.(15) He loved to spend an afternoon or evening exchanging jokes and stories over a long game of cards.(16) This afternoon we have bought a new sofa, a dining table and six chairs and a sideboard!
(1) after noon :: বিকেল
(2) in the afternoon :: বিকালে
(3) this afternoon :: আজ বিকেলে
(4) yesterday afternoon :: গতকাল বিকেলে
(5) tomorrow afternoon :: আগামীকাল বিকাল
(6) the afternoon :: বৈকাল
(7) late afternoon :: শেষ বিকেল
(8) early afternoon :: আগ দুপুরে
(9) afternoon tea :: বিকেলের চা
(10) afternoon snack :: বিকালে স্ন্যাক
1. good afternoon ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Don't know what I'd do without him.
- You just got him this AFTERNOON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
The trial begins this AFTERNOON.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
"That AFTERNOON Moscow told me
how he had dragged his son
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Afternoon of the 15th.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Very funny. I have my interview
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: afternoon
Meaning and definitions of afternoon, translation in Bengali language for afternoon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of afternoon in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "afternoon"
What afternoon means in Bengali, afternoon meaning in Bengali, afternoon definition, examples and pronunciation of afternoon in Bengali language.