পরে, পর, পিছনে, পশ্চাতে, পশ্চাৎ, অনুসারে, সম্পর্কে, অনুকরণে, পরবর্তী কালে, অনুসরণে, অনন্তর, ঢঙেপরে, পিছনে, পশ্চাতে, পশ্চাৎ, অনুসারে, বাদে, সম্পর্কে, অনুকরণে, অনুসরণে, ঢঙে, সন্ধানেপরবর্তী, পশ্চাদ্বর্তী, ভবিষ্যত্কালিনউত্তরকালীন, নির্দিষ্ট সময়ের পরবর্তী, পরিণামেঅনু-
Adjective(1) located farther aft
Adverb(1) happening at a time subsequent to a reference time(2) behind or in the rear
(1) they shouted after us(2) So many women seek after men of money or rank, and this is essentially a private affair.(3) But he seemed to be slipping as he chased after it and it was brilliant to see the ball go in.(4) Then turning and smiling through her tears she called after him.(5) Just because the show is named after him is no reason to keep him around.(6) My mother died soon after and left me the house, which is where I run my business from and make a small living.(7) In the period after 1807 most colonies experienced a decrease in the crude death rate.(8) We do ask our visitors to clean up after their dogs, especially in the more frequented areas of the estate.(9) Complications may even occur a long time after minor events as the following case shows.(10) Tradition normally sees plants used in the show go on sale after the event.(11) after us(12) It's not just your money that they're after although they certainly want that.(13) it was difficult to believe it after the Minister's statement(14) I heard voices in the cabins on either hand of me; some people came out of one of the after berths, and passed us, talking noisily but they took no heed of me or of my friend.(15) Day after day, the shocking images have been plastered all over the media.(16) He speaks of the numbness that takes hold of him after long periods of work.
(1) look after :: দেখাশোনা করা
(2) after all :: সর্বোপরি
(3) after that :: তারপর
(4) take after :: অনুকরণ করা
(5) after a while :: কিছুক্ষণ পর
(6) time after time :: বার বার
(7) after school :: স্কুলের পরে
(8) the day after tomorrow :: আগামী পরশুদিন
(9) go after :: পরে যান
(10) day after day :: দিনের পর দিন
1. later ::
2. behind ::
3. following ::
4. behind ::
5. because of ::
6. despite ::
7. in pursuit of ::
8. in search of ::
9. about ::
10. in honor of ::
1. ahead ::
2. before ::
3. beforehand ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Right AFTER they said, "Yeah!"
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
I see man AFTER man
leaving this apartment never to return.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
You call in sick
the day AFTER receiving
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Look AFTER my daughter
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
She takes AFTER her mother.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: after
Meaning and definitions of after, translation in Bengali language for after with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of after in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "after"
What after means in Bengali, after meaning in Bengali, after definition, examples and pronunciation of after in Bengali language.