গগনচারী, বায়বীয়, খেচর, উচ্চ, অবাস্তব, কাল্পনিক, বায়ুময়, বায়ুপূর্ণ, আকাশচর, আন্তরীক্ষ, আকাশজাত, আকাশস্থ, গগনবিহারী, নভশ্চর, নভস্থিত, উপরিচরঅ্যরিয়েল, রেডিত্ততার, আকাশ-তারনভোচর, নভোচারী, বায়ুতে অবস্থিত, বায়বীয়, বায়ুমণ্ডলজাত, বিমান-সংক্রান্ত
Noun(1) a pass to a receiver downfield from the passer(2) an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals
Adjective(1) existing or living or growing or operating in the air(2) characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as impalpable or intangible as air
(1) Most of the Barbarians had stopped their fighting, and now watched the aerial battle.(2) Just what will happen when an aerial appliance is needed?(3) He began to fear the training for the aerial battles.(4) One especially valuable contribution of the book is its analysis of numerous small aerial battles.(5) The guard outside turned his head to look at the aerial battle as he finished up.(6) It also has a tiny beak with a large gape which help the bird catch its aerial prey.(7) Instead, its primary mission was to protect Red Army operations from aerial attacks by the enemy.(8) aerial reconnaissance(9) Though bats and birds are both aerial creatures, records of their interaction have been extremely rare.(10) Both aircraft were utilised for aerial reconnaissance, and flew more than 100 hours.(11) The harvested root and aerial parts of the plant are used.(12) Simple trichomes are present on aerial surfaces of most angiosperms and on some gymnosperms and bryophytes.(13) Air conditioner filters help preserve the walls and fixtures by removing dust and other aerial particles.(14) Swifts are the most rapid fliers known among living creatures and the most aerial of birds├ö├ç┬¬(15) One man reported major fish kills in the wild after aerial sprayings of DDT.(16) an aerial species
(1) aerial view :: আন্তরীক্ষ দৃশ্য
(2) aerial photography :: আকাশ থেকে ছবি তোলা
(3) aerial tramway :: এরিয়াল ট্রামপথ
(4) aerial root :: বায়বীয় রুট
(5) aerial perspective :: বায়বীয় দৃষ্টিকোণ
1. aery ::
অত্যুচ্চ স্থানে নির্মিত শিকারি পাখির বাসা
2. aeriform ::
3. airy ::
4. ethereal ::
5. transmitting aerial ::
6. antenna ::
aerial, aerialist, aerialists, aerially, aerials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm sorry, Raj,
but the rules of AERIAL warfare dictate...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: aerial
Meaning and definitions of aerial, translation in Bengali language for aerial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of aerial in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "aerial"
What aerial means in Bengali, aerial meaning
in Bengali, aerial definition, examples and pronunciation
of aerial in Bengali language.