পরামর্শ, উপদেশ, নির্দেশ, সংবাদ, মন্ত্রণা, মন্ত্র, সংবাদজ্ঞাপক চিঠিপত্রাদি, অনুশাসন, আমর্শ, ব্যবস্থাপন
Noun(1) a proposal for an appropriate course of action
(1) she did it on the advice of a friend(2) it's a piece of advice offered to parents(3) The trust can back this up with workplace visits offering advice on giving up.(4) even successful businessmen asked his advice(5) my advice is to see your doctor(6) Even when he was offering me advice on my personal life, he had me in stitches.(7) Police today offered advice on how van owners can make themselves less vulnerable to the gang.(8) It tells us to stop buying rounds but offers little practical advice on how to dodge them.(9) They will then offer advice on how the groups can extend their services to a wider range of people.(10) Spotting classic mistakes is not easy, but there is some good advice on offer.(11) Everyone arrested is offered drug treatment and advice on benefits and housing.(12) The guidance gives no advice on how the question of incapacity is to be determined.(13) Fruit nurseries are always happy to offer advice on how to grow specific plants, so do ask when you buy.(14) They were giving it out to customers as well as offering advice on the benefits of tap water over bottled water.(15) There are too many powerful men who truly believe that the Waltons offer dandy advice on life and morals.(16) The messages offer encouragement and advice on how to choose the best career.
(1) give advice :: উপদেশ দাও
(2) legal advice :: আইনি পরামর্শ
(3) piece of advice :: একটু উপদেশ
(4) shipping advice :: শিপিং পরামর্শ
(5) a piece of advice :: ছোট্ট উপদেশ
(6) ask for advice :: পরামর্শের জন্য জিজ্ঞাসা
(7) remittance advice :: রেমিটেন্স পরামর্শ
(8) good advice :: সদুপদেশ
(9) for advice :: উপদেশের জন্য
(10) financial advice :: আর্থিক পরামর্শ
1. guidance ::
2. counseling ::
3. counsel ::
4. help ::
5. direction ::
6. information ::
16. input ::
17. words of wisdom ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I didn't ask for your ADVICE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
Let me give you some ADVICE:
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
Lucy's coming over. I need some ADVICE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
I need your ADVICE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
Don't take ADVICE from a man
who threw his shoe at a crow.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: advice
Meaning and definitions of advice, translation in Bengali language for advice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of advice in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "advice"
What advice means in Bengali, advice meaning in Bengali, advice definition, examples and pronunciation of advice in Bengali language.