ভর্তি, স্বীকার করে নেওয়াস্বীকৃতি, প্রবেশাধিকার, ভরতি, প্রবেশন, সত্যতা স্বীকার, মানিয়া লত্তয়া, স্বীকারোক্তি
Noun(1) the act of admitting someone to enter(2) an acknowledgment of the truth of something(3) the fee charged for admission(4) the right to enter
(1) the country's admission to the UN(2) One of the difficulties cathedrals have is we do like to encourage visitors to come and visit but the vast majority feel it is immoral to charge admission .(3) After July 10, the process of admission in accordance with merit was initiated in the colleges.(4) In the event admission to hospital is required and that has to be arranged before proceeding to the next visit.(5) Indeed her case led to the admission that 500 children in the agency's care were missing.(6) Jason stares at Daphne, surprised by the admission that Doug's negligence bothers her.(7) Notes for all child patients have been put onto computer to allow instant access upon admission .(8) He and his companion were taken through the whole admission process.(9) This demonstration will be open to the public, and admission is E5 including tea and a raffle.(10) an admission of guilt(11) One strength of the study is its concern with visitors, and the admission that in many ways we know little about how and why visitors react to displays.(12) He said the admission that some civil servants went for ten years without being given permanent jobs, was not an exaggeration.(13) There are no police reports on this incident and there is no hospital admission record for this individual.(14) His proposal to charge admission to the city's swimming pools sparked huge debate.(15) I had some difficulty securing admission to the embassy(16) the evening before her admission to hospital
(1) admission fee :: ভর্তি খরচ
(2) free admission :: বিনামূল্যে ভর্তি
(3) admission free :: বিনা মুল্যে ভর্তি
(4) admission ticket :: ভর্তি টিকেট
(5) admission charge :: ভর্তি ফি
(6) admission form :: ভর্তি ফরম
1. admittance ::
2. entrance fee ::
3. confession ::
4. admission charge ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ Admission of the faithfully shaken
Now trapped ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Step one, an ADMISSION of wrongdoing.
Amy, I was wrong.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Bengali Dictionary: admission
Meaning and definitions of admission, translation in Bengali language for admission with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of admission in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "admission"
What admission means in Bengali, admission meaning in Bengali, admission definition, examples and pronunciation of admission in Bengali language.