অভিনেতা, নট, নাটকের অভিনেতা, নাটুয়া, রঙ্গমঁচাভিনেতা, থিএটারত্তয়ালা, থিয়েটারত্তয়ালা, কর্মের কর্তা
Noun(1) a theatrical performer(2) a person who acts and gets things done
(1) he's a good actor(2) Authorities last year filed a case against a leading actor for performing in vulgar scenes in a film.(3) in war one must be a good actor(4) I think at that time I was narrowing it down to working as an actor in film and theatre, or as a director.(5) As a stage actor and, lately, a television star, he is probably the last person you would think of as a playwright of note.(6) Brody was named best actor , while the film also took the best screenplay award.(7) In this sense the ECJ has proved itself to be an autonomous actor in the process of European integration.(8) It's my social commitment as an actor to perform the role and to do justice to it.(9) He believes that being an audience member is as much a part of theatre as being an actor on stage.(10) The expectation is that the action defines what is terrorism rather than the actor .(11) As I said before, the film is largely an actor 's showcase, and the actors are uniformly good.(12) There are two basic types of male film actor - leading men and character players.(13) As a result we now need to consider the Council Secretariat as much more of an actor in the policy process than hitherto.(14) He went back into hiding, the shrunken, self-parodying actor within the huge carcass of a body.(15) The capacity of history to absolve political actors is a cynical and immoral doctrine.(16) It is his honesty and that of his actors that gives the film its authenticity.
(1) supporting actor :: পার্শ্ব অভিনেতা
(2) leading actor :: অগ্রণী অভিনেতা
(3) voice actor :: কন্ঠ শিল্পি
(4) favorite actor :: প্রিয় অভিনেতা
(5) movie actor :: চলচ্চিত্র অভিনেতা
(6) bad actor :: খারাপ অভিনেতা
(7) film actor :: চলচ্চিত্রাভিনেতা
(8) principal actor :: প্রধান অভিনেতা
(9) stage actor :: পর্যায় অভিনেতা
(10) bit actor :: বিট অভিনেতা
2. worker ::
3. thespian ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The exact time machine
that carried ACTOR Rod Taylor...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
"What ACTOR holds the record...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
of anyone becoming
a successful ACTOR
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
It's difficult. You try and stretch
as an ACTOR, do Strindberg, O'Neill...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
I'm a good ACTOR, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: actor
Meaning and definitions of actor, translation in Bengali language for actor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of actor in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "actor"
What actor means in Bengali, actor meaning in Bengali, actor definition, examples and pronunciation of actor in Bengali language.