সক্রিয়, চালু, কর্মক্ষম, ক্রিয়াশীল, কর্মঠ, কার্যরত, কর্মশীল, কার্যদক্ষ, কার, কর্মণ্য, কারূ, পরিশ্রমী, অনলস, চট্পটে, কেজোকার্যকর, সক্রিয়, ফলপ্রদ, ক্ষিপ্র
Noun(1) chemical agent capable of activity(2) the voice used to indicate that the grammatical subject of the verb is performing the action or causing the happening denoted by the verb(3) a person who is a participating member of an organization
Adjective(1) tending to become more severe or wider in scope(2) engaged in or ready for military or naval operations(3) disposed to take action or effectuate change(4) taking part in an activity(5) characterized by energetic activity(6) exerting influence or producing a change or effect(7) full of activity or engaged in continuous activity(8) in operation(9) (of the sun(10) (11) (used of verbs (e.g. `to run', e.g. `running' in `running water'(12) (of e.g. volcanos(13) engaged in full-time work
(1) Generally, Quokkas sleep during the day, but they are very active at night.(2) Deception Island is a historically active volcano with the last eruptions about 30 years ago.(3) He has an active social life, and snowboards and plays representation level soccer.(4) Whilst it has long been thought that eels are scavengers, we now know that in many fisheries eels are active hunters, feeding upon live prey.(5) But several hunts organized by the city government over the past months turned up empty-handed, apparently since cold-blooded reptiles are not very active during the chillier months.(6) I get quite depressed in the winter if I don't stay very physically active .(7) Dad was always interested and active in church work.(8) Cosmetic lotions and potions don't contain enough of the active ingredient they boast to have any noticeable effect.(9) The project required the students to become active participants in the course.(10) to keep the brain active(11) Keeping busy and leading an active life are all part of the big picture for Mrs Morris.(12) His brother, Geer van Velde (1898 - 1977), was also a painter and likewise active mainly in France.(13) The children of this class who are now in their early twenties remember little or nothing of Soviet privation and are active on the nightlife social scene.(14) The Jobs Club has been very active and busy since it got up and running at the beginning of the year.(15) An active bypass circuit for use with a battery pack having a plurality of cells and method of operation thereof.(16) Tracy has turned the passive into the active ; she is a thrill seeker.
(1) active voice :: সক্ষম ভয়েস
(2) be active :: সক্রিয় হতে
(3) active ingredients :: সক্রিয় উপাদান
(4) active duty :: সক্রিয় দায়িত্ব
(5) active dry yeast :: সক্রিয় শুষ্ক চেঁচানো
(6) active volcano :: সক্রিয় আগ্নেয়গিরি
(7) active listening :: সক্রিয় শ্রবণ
(8) active learning :: কার্যকরী শেখা
(9) active cell :: সক্রিয় কক্ষ
(10) sexually active :: যৌন সক্রিয়
1. energetic ::
2. hard-working ::
3. operative ::
4. dynamic ::
6. fighting ::
7. alive ::
8. active voice ::
1. broken ::
2. dead ::
3. inactive ::
4. inoperative ::
active, actively, activeness, actives, nonactive, nonactives, proactive
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What does that mean, "ACTIVE social life"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
...highly ACTIVE, highly profitable
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
I'd get off the computer,
be more physically ACTIVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
Hawaii is a former leper colony
on top of an ACTIVE volcano
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
...because of his ACTIVE social life.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
English to Bengali Dictionary: active
Meaning and definitions of active, translation in Bengali language for active with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of active in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "active"
What active means in Bengali, active meaning in Bengali, active definition, examples and pronunciation of active in Bengali language.