সম্মুখীন, আড়াআড়ি, দিয়ে, অপর পারে, আড়াআড়িভাবে, ক্রুশাকারে, অনুপ্রস্থ, অপর ধারে, আড়াভাবেসম্মুখীন, আড়াআড়ি, দিয়ে, অপর পারে, ক্রুশাকারে, আড়াভাবে, অপর ধারেআড়াআড়ি, চওড়া-চওড়ি, এপার থেকে ওপার
Adverb(1) to the opposite side(2) transversely
(1) The two got together, and when Jim returned to the Bolton area, Maureen moved across the Pennines to join him.(2) they were goading each other across the table(3) he winked across the table at her(4) he had swum across(5) The main attraction is the Storms River and the suspension bridge that stretches across its mouth.(6) Ramblers celebrated the launch of new right to roam laws by taking a stroll across former no-go areas all over the north west.(7) I am not a celeb but as luck would have it, I have friends living across a wide geographical stretch.(8) Two young boys were playing football indiscriminately across the area with a plastic bottle.(9) It justifies a larger space and needs some benevolent soul to offer a venue and find the time to liaise with art teachers across the area.(10) they fled across the mountains(11) In fact, there was so much food that special tables were made for the occasion, about two metres across .(12) they lived across the street from one another(13) American troops spread out across the area yesterday to investigate what had happened and question witnesses.(14) Young men in white shirts and red sashes grasped each other round the shoulders to form a ring fifteen feet across .(15) Leading me back across the hall he turns to roar approval as his PR man taps some panelling to prove that it is not real marble.(16) Think of us as a bullseye the size of a quarter in the middle of a target 11 feet across .
(1) come across :: জুড়ে আসা
(2) across from :: অন্যত্র থেকে
(3) get across :: জুড়ে পেতে
(4) across the street :: রাস্তায় জুড়ে
(5) go across :: পার হও
(6) cut across :: বরাবর কাটো
(7) run across :: হঠাৎ সম্মুখীন হত্তয়া
(8) put across :: জুড়ে করা
(9) across the country :: সারা দেশ
1. crossways ::
2. crosswise ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Well, it's not ACROSS the hall.
- That's it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
How would we steer
ACROSS the open sea?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
Then, we'll go ACROSS the hall,
and say hi to everyone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
and I came ACROSS an area of research
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
We don't mean to interrupt.
We live ACROSS the hall.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: across
Meaning and definitions of across, translation in Bengali language for across with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of across in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "across"
What across means in Bengali, across meaning in Bengali, across definition, examples and pronunciation of across in Bengali language.