অর্জন করা, সাধন করা, সম্পাদন করা
- অর্জন করাঅর্জনকৃতিত্বজাতিসংঘেরঅর্জনের
Verb(1) to gain with effort
(1) people striving to achieve(2) I intend to do everything within my power to make sure that we achieve these objectives.(3) It's also important to have a strategy from the outset if you are to achieve your objective.(4) One of the ways the law aims to achieve these consequences is by banning certain actions.(5) to achieve a result(6) to achieve a dream(7) to achieve a target(8) to achieve an aim at the cost of sth else(9) He cannot be expected to achieve results by dint of enthusiasm and fresh ideas alone.(10) It brings it home to us what we can achieve on this tour if that is the way we are training.(11) those who'll go on to achieve later in life(12) The report also said that the pupils had made good progress to achieve the test results.(13) He is a progressive and modern farmer who achieves excellent results.(14) We are achieving significant results in reducing crime and the fear of crime.(15) Now all of this is possible and achievable in the space of a few hours.(16) She had been trying to sort out her drug problem independently and had been achieving very little because of it.
(1) achieve success :: সাফল্য অর্জন
(2) achieve a goal :: একটি লক্ষ্য অর্জন
(3) achieve one's ambition :: একজনের উচ্চাকাঙ্ক্ষা অর্জন
1. attain ::
2. reach ::
3. arrive at ::
4. realize ::
7. accomplish ::
9. fulfill ::
10. execute ::
11. perform ::
12. engineer ::
13. conclude ::
14. complete ::
15. finish ::
16. consummate ::
17. earn ::
18. win ::
19. gain ::
20. acquire ::
21. obtain ::
22. score ::
23. come by ::
24. get ::
25. secure ::
26. clinch ::
27. net ::
29. wangle ::
30. swing ::
31. effectuate ::
achieve, achieved, achievement, achievements, achieves, achieving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And you don't think I can ACHIEVE
the required intimacy via text messaging?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
The best way to ACHIEVE a goal
is to devote 100%
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
With money to invest in R&D,
you can ACHIEVE wonderful things.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
...and ACHIEVE immortality.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
What if this People magazine thing
is the best Raj is going to ACHIEVE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: achieve
Meaning and definitions of achieve, translation in Bengali language for achieve with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of achieve in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "achieve"
What achieve means in Bengali, achieve meaning in Bengali, achieve definition, examples and pronunciation of achieve in Bengali language.