দুর্ঘটনা, আকস্মিক ঘটনা, অপ্রত্যাশিত ঘটনা, আকস্মিক দুর্দশা, আকস্মিক বিপত্তি, অকু, আপতন, অনর্থপাত, দৈবঘটনা, দৈবদুর্ঘটনা, দুর্ঘটনাজনিত নরহত্যা, ত্রুটিবিচু্যতি, সহসালন্ধ সুযোগ, দৈবযোগ
Noun(1) an unfortunate mishap; especially one causing damage or injury(2) anything that happens suddenly or by chance without an apparent cause
(1) fatal accident(2) And contingency, accident , and chance have their role to play in the development of life's web.(3) Of course nepotism is a wonderful thing, and James is to be congratulated for making the most of this happy accident of birth.(4) Doctors say he is making satisfactory progress after suffering extensive injuries in the accident five weeks ago today.(5) A teenage driver was killed when his car collided head-on with a heavy goods vehicle in a horrific accident on a major road near York.(6) It's no accident that continental systems have more money and more resources: patients choose to spend their money on health because they can see that it is put to good to use.(7) By accident , though, Clancy came close to the ideal because he suppressed personal conceits and put his body on the line for the benefit of others.(8) A campaign has been launched to reduce the speed limit on a road following an accident where a car landed on its roof in a field.(9) Success is not a matter of chance, or an accident of birth.(10) Some of the greatest discoveries in history resulted by chance or accident and many as an unexpected periphery to the original intent.(11) He got hold of the property by the merest accident , and as soon as he did he began his work by attacking three unfortunate orphans on the estate.(12) It is only when we call it ├ö├ç├┐black├ö├ç├û that we introduce a new entity into the structure, an accident .(13) By accident it was found to stimulate hair growth and a topical lotion was developed for men.(14) the pregnancy was an accident(15) A child's accident of birth should not preclude a broad, critical, tolerant education.(16) he had a little accident, but I washed his shorts out
(1) by accident :: ভুলবসত
(2) car accident :: গাড়ী দুর্ঘটনা
(3) traffic accident :: সড়ক দুর্ঘটনা
(4) road accident :: সড়ক দুর্ঘটনা
(5) have an accident :: একটি দুর্ঘটনা আছে
(6) accident insurance :: দুর্ঘটনা বীমা
(7) fatal accident :: মারাত্মক দুর্ঘটনা
(8) freak accident :: খামখেয়াল দুর্ঘটনা
(9) accident report :: দুর্ঘটনা প্রতিবেদন
1. mishap ::
2. crash ::
4. fortuity ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, well, that was murder.
This was an ACCIDENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
We're really sorry.
It was an ACCIDENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
It was a long time ago
and it was an ACCIDENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
whether the ACCIDENT was due
to mechanical failure or distraction."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
It's just a little motorcycle ACCIDENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
English to Bengali Dictionary: accident
Meaning and definitions of accident, translation in Bengali language for accident with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of accident in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "accident"
What accident means in Bengali, accident meaning
in Bengali, accident definition, examples and pronunciation
of accident in Bengali language.