প্রবেশ, উপলব্ধি, অভিগমন, অধিগত করার ক্ষমতা, সমীপে গমন, দ্বার, বৃদ্ধি, অধিগমন, উপলব্ধি করার ক্ষমতা, পথ, আক্রমণ, যোগ, প্রকোপউপলব্ধি করা, অধিগত করাকোনো জায়গায় পৌঁছানোর রাস্তা, অধিগম্যতা
- প্রবেশঅ্যাক্সেস করাব্যবহারেরপ্রবেশযোগ্যঅ্যাক্সেস
Noun(1) the right to enter(2) the right to obtain or make use of or take advantage of something (as services or membership(3) a way of entering or leaving(4) a code (a series of characters or digits, typed or dialed or spoken, a telephone line or a computer or a local area network etc.(5) (computer science(6) the act of approaching or entering
Verb(1) obtain or retrieve from a storage device; as of information on a computer(2) reach or gain access to
(1) Nor was the lack of wheelchair access to the newly-opened Mango shop missed.(2) The forum will be aired on local public access television prior to Election Day.(3) in an access of zeal(4) They have access to health and life insurance through their employers, or at their own expense.(5) And now that this has happened, they insist that they have some right to have access to him.(6) A side door will be opened by the Minster staff to give access to the side transept and the Chapter House.(7) In principle this meant developing countries should have the right to have access to cheap generic drugs.(8) to have access to sth(9) If we now call overbroad subpoenas an unauthorized access , then unwanted e-mail is a trespass.(10) do you have access to a computer?(11) you can access the garden through this door(12) Hishamudin ruled that their detention was unlawful and done in bad faith as they were denied access to family members and lawyers.(13) He is suspected of breaking Japanese laws prohibiting unauthorised computer access .(14) He was released in August, but remained suspended from the exercise of his offices and was denied access to the Queen.(15) That is the debate over whether illegal aliens should have access to health care and other benefits.(16) wheelchair access
(1) access denied :: এক্সেস ডিনাইড
(2) access to :: অ্যাক্সেস
(3) access point :: এক্সেস পয়েন্ট
(4) access control :: প্রবেশাধিকার নিয়ন্ত্রণ
(5) random access memory :: রেম
(6) remote access :: দূরবর্তী প্রবেশাধিকার
(7) have access to :: প্রবেশ করতে
(8) access code :: প্রবেশাধিকার কোড
(9) access violation :: এক্সেস লঙ্ঘন
1. entrance ::
2. admission ::
4. approach ::
5. access code ::
7. retrieve ::
8. enter ::
9. get at ::
access, accessed, accesses, accessible, accessing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Thanks to them,
we had ACCESS to everything.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
but it also has an ACCESS point
back to the tunnels.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
Media Access Group at WGBH
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
They ACCESS it
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
You can ACCESS them.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: access
Meaning and definitions of access, translation in Bengali language for access with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of access in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "access"
What access means in Bengali, access meaning
in Bengali, access definition, examples and pronunciation
of access in Bengali language.