মাথা, মস্তক, নেতা, মস্তিষ্ক, শির, গর্দান, সর্দার, মেধা, মগজ, জনা, কন্ধ, ঘট, বুদ্ধি, সম্মুখভাগ, জন, হিসাবের খাতা, ব্যক্তি, শীর্ষ, বোধশক্তি, লোকছাড়াইয়া যাত্তয়া, আগাইয়া যাত্তয়া, নেতৃত্ব করা, পরিচালনা করা, মাথা দিয়া মারা, পুরোবতী হত্তয়াশিরনাম, শিরা
Noun(1) the upper part of the human body or the front part of the body in animals; contains the face and brains(2) a single domestic animal(3) that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason(4) a person who is in charge(5) the front of a military formation or procession(6) the pressure exerted by a fluid(7) the top of something(8) the source of water from which a stream arises(9) (grammar(10) the tip of an abscess (where the pus accumulates(11) the length or height based on the size of a human or animal head(12) a dense cluster of flowers or foliage(13) the educator who has executive authority for a school(14) an individual person(15) a user of (usually soft(16) a natural elevation (especially a rocky one that juts out into the sea
Verb(1) to go or travel towards(2) be in charge of(3) travel in front of; go in advance of others(4) be the first or leading member of (a group(5) direct the course; determine the direction of travelling(6) take its rise(7) be in the front of or on top of(8) form a head or come or grow to a head(9) remove the head of
(1) Failure to use a helmet increased the risk of injuries to the head , neck, and face.(2) Watch for the notice board with a diagram identifying the mountains at the head of the lake.(3) I'm no good at IQ tests - I have no head for numbers and score lower than I should.(4) On the morning of the battle she begged me to allow her to carry the American flag at the head of the regiment.(5) He put his hands on my sides and I put my arms around his neck and rested my head against his chest.(6) The river head is the source not only of the property's water, but also of its joie de vivre.(7) With sheer will power, she forced herself to nod at Dante and sit at the head of the table.(8) You may be one of the many people who see head on your beer as a bad thing.(9) So I'll be at the head of the queue for transfers, which are embargoed until September 1st.(10) he's the deputy head there(11) While the chicken is cooking break apart the head of lettuce into bite sized pieces.(12) She was tall, only half a head shorter than he was.(13) At dinner that night, I only had to reach for the wine bottle when the head waiter raced across to pour it for me.(14) A young kid catches a 6lb mullet, knocks it on the head , takes it home to show mum, then it goes in the bin.(15) are you the head of the household?(16) The head waiter gave parties every night in the kitchens, at which he and his local friends drank the cellars out.
(1) head office :: সদর দফতর
(2) head off :: ছাড়াইয়া যাত্তয়া
(3) big head :: বড় মাথা
(4) head up :: আপ আগাইয়া
(5) head over heels :: উচ্চ শিখরে
(6) head teacher :: প্রধান শিক্ষক
(7) head for :: জন্য মাথা
(8) the head :: মাথা
(9) head of state :: রাষ্ট্র প্রধান
1. chief ::
2. skull ::
4. aptitude ::
5. leader ::
6. front ::
7. source ::
8. froth ::
9. forefront ::
10. drumhead ::
11. point ::
12. question ::
13. headspring ::
14. headway ::
15. chief ::
17. header ::
18. oral sex ::
20. foreland ::
21. mind ::
22. capitulum ::
23. school principal ::
24. lead ::
25. command ::
26. move toward ::
27. guide ::
28. head up ::
1. bottom ::
2. nadir ::
head, headed, headily, headless, heads, headship, headships, subhead, subheads
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I should have sent you back her HEAD!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
He carries a bull's HEAD helmet.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
How long before they take his HEAD?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
A HEAD twice the size of his body,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
They're gonna need an extra-
large veil for somebody's HEAD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: head
Meaning and definitions of head, translation in Bengali language for head with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of head in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "head"
What head means in Bengali, head meaning in Bengali, head definition, examples and pronunciation of head in Bengali language.