athletic (Adjective) /ath·let·ic/ /aTHˈletik/
English to Bangla Meaning 'athletic'
English to English Meaning 'athletic'
vigorously active; "an acrobatic dance"; "an athletic child"; "athletic playing"; "gymnastic exercises"
having a sturdy and well proportioned body; "an athletic build"
relating to or befitting athletics or athletes; "athletic facilities"
English to English Related Phrases 'athletic'
1. athletic game - a game involving athletic activity
2. athletic training - the course of practice and exercise and diet undertaken by an athlete
3. athletic facility - a facility for athletic events
4. athletic sock - a sock worn for athletic events
5. athletic supporter - a support for the genitals worn by men engaging in strenuous exercise
6. athletic wear - attire worn for sport or for casual wear
7. athletic type - muscular and big-boned
8. athletic contest - a contest between athletes
9. athletic competition - a contest between athletes
10. athletic field - a piece of land prepared for playing a game; "the home crowd cheered when Princeton took the field"
She has great athletic
director Doug Pillsbury at Anthem Preparatory Academy strives to protect his young football players from head injuries. Read Article
They each received an athletic
scholarship to the school.
I recently caught up with Rutgers athletic
director Tim Pernetti to ask about his program's readiness for the move. Read Article
career spanned three decades.
Students can get discount tickets for all athletic
director wants the Hoosiers to be a sports superpower, and that's true for all 22 sports. Read Article
They are great ambassadors of not only the athletic
department, but the university as well. Read Article
Click below for a unique view of all your favorite NIU Athletic
facilities. Read Article
She's tall and has an athletic