Learn Common GRE Words
I:: PAGE #1
1. ice (বরফ) :: Cooper said his little speech with ice in his voice but otherwise emotionless and calm
2. ice cream (আইসক্রিম) ::
3. idea (ধারণা) :: Yet this has been accompanied by a huge growth in belief in the idea that our lives are ruled by the stars and in a world of spirits unknown to the sciences
4. ideal (আদর্শ) :: Ms Toynbee works on that fantastic assumption underlying the ideal of universal education that everyone can be and wants to be and therefore should be educated
5. identify (সনাক্ত করা) :: he was able to identify her by her voice
6. identity (পরিচয়) :: The law states that photographs on Italian identity cards must show a persons features clearly
8. ignore (উপেক্ষা করা) :: Still this hardly puts enough of a blight on the play if anything MacDonnell is eminently ignorable to stop me from recommending it unreservedly
9. ill (অসুস্থ) :: And thats part of trying to educate people about drugs and warn them about the ill effects of drugs
10. illegal (অবৈধ) :: When we looked into it a number of computers were generating lots of illegal traffic
11. illness (অসুস্থতা) :: Other viral illnesses such as mumps and rubella may also trigger Bells palsy
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.