খাপা, সঙ্কুচিত করা, সঙ্কুচিত হত্তয়া, কুঁচিত হত্তয়া, অপসৃত করা, অপসৃত হত্তয়া, খাপানসংকুচিত বা ছোটো হয়ে যাওয়া
- সঙ্কুচিত করাসঙ্কুচিত করাসঙ্কুচিত করাসঙ্কোচনকুঁচন
Noun(1) a physician who specializes in psychiatry
Verb(1) wither, as with a loss of moisture(2) draw back, as with fear or pain(3) reduce in size; reduce physically(4) become smaller or draw together(5) decrease in size, range, or extent
(1) Some fabrics shrink or change shape when washed.(2) She squeezed his arms with what little energy remained in her frail body and went through all the mental exercises her shrink had suggested she put into practice when such episodes came about.(3) Technically, silk does not shrink like other fibers.(4) you should see a shrink(5) The other man is a shrink at a local psychiatric hospital.(6) Claire wanted to shrink back in fear, she never saw anyone look so upset.(7) Keep in mind the material might shrink slightly.(8) I found a shrink in the hospital who specialized in treating survivors of prostitution and pornography.(9) Then the shrink starts on about how at first they thought psychology was important but now things are changing.(10) Lela felt her face pale and her pupils shrink in fear, and she slowly put her project aside.(11) I don't shrink from my responsibilities(12) Will the market for printed Japanese materials shrink ?(13) While other big cities see their populations shrink , foreigners are moving in to the capital and boosting the population and it is changing the social and economic landscape.(14) I encouraged people not to shrink in fear and self-protection, but be unusually visionary and ethical.(15) So the central problem is that we will shrink the workforce at the same time that we increase the number of people out of the workforce.(16) Of course he also brought a determination to rebuild the U.S. Military, to cut taxes, to shrink the size of government and he went right to work to do all these things.
(1) to shrink :: কুঁচকানো
(2) shrink-wrap :: সঙ্কুচিত-মোড়ানো
(3) shrink back :: পিছনে সঙ্কুচিত করা
(4) shrink away :: দূরে সঙ্কুচিত
(5) shrink from :: থেকে সঙ্কুচিত
(6) shrink-wrapped :: সঙ্কুচিত আবৃত
(7) non-shrink :: অ সঙ্কুচিত
2. get smaller ::
3. draw back ::
4. recoil from ::
থেকে প্রতিক্রিয়া হিসেবে এসে পড়া
5. shrivel ::
6. reduce ::
7. quail ::
ভয়ে পিছাইয়া পড়া
8. contract ::
1. balloon ::
2. expand ::
3. swell ::
preshrink, preshrinking, preshrinks, shrink, shrinkable, shrinkage, shrinking, shrinks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I could be more happy.Tell it to your SHRINK, Karen.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
I wonder what
a SHRINK would say
if he saw them.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
My SHRINK just
killed himself and...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
What, a SHRINK?
No, no, no.
Can't go down that road.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
doesn't SHRINK testicles,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
English to Bengali Dictionary: shrink
Meaning and definitions of shrink, translation in Bengali language for shrink with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of shrink in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "shrink"
What shrink means in Bengali, shrink meaning
in Bengali, shrink definition, examples and pronunciation
of shrink in Bengali language.