ক্ষত, আঘাত, ঘা, জখম, মর্মঘাত, আহতি, ঘাত, চোটজখম করা, ঘায়েল করা, মর্মঘাত দেত্তয়া, ঘা দেত্তয়া, আঘাত করাক্ষত করা
Noun(1) an injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin(2) a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat(3) a figurative injury (to your feelings or pride(4) the act of inflicting a wound
Verb(1) to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course(2) extend in curves and turns(3) arrange or or coil around(4) catch the scent of; get wind of(5) coil the spring of (some mechanical device(6) form into a wreath(7) raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help(8) cause injuries or bodily harm to(9) hurt the feelings of
Adjective(1) put in a coil
(1) He thinks the swan was shot and we both wondered at the mindset of someone who could wound such a graceful animal.(2) I could see a wound to the right of her neck, which was bleeding quite heavily.(3) He also had two stitches put in a wound to his scalp after being taken by ambulance to the Royal Lancaster Infirmary.(4) If there is an object sticking out of the wound - a knife, or a shard of broken glass, for example - do not remove it.(5) He said that the gun went off again when Mrs Thompson, bleeding from a wound to her body, tried to grapple with the gun.(6) I have only just begun to deal with my feelings, and the wound is still raw.(7) He was taken to the Northern General Hospital, where he needed nine stitches to a wound to the back of his head.(8) a wound to the thigh(9) a knife wound(10) The real issue is whether the wound is skin deep or will take years to heal.(11) Your open and receptive attitude heals old wounds and rejuvenates relationships.(12) Top Bradford doctors have found an unusual alternative to cover wounds - frog skin.(13) A positive and creative approach towards family problems changes attitudes and heals old wounds .(14) Yuan told him that he and a group of men had seriously wounded another man in order to force him to repay a debt.(15) You try to rekindle old flames and remember the past and tend to open old emotional wounds .(16) I told him that a friend of mine had been badly wounded and was in urgent need of medical attention.
(1) wind :: বায়ু
(2) wound up :: গুটান
(3) stab wound :: ছুরিকাঘাত ক্ষত
(4) open wound :: উন্মুক্ত ক্ষত
(5) wound dressing :: ক্ষত ড্রেসিং
(6) gunshot wound :: গুলির ক্ষত
(7) bullet wound :: বুলেট ক্ষত
(8) puncture wound :: খোঁচা ক্ষত
(9) deep wound :: গভীর ক্ষত
(10) exit wound :: প্রস্থান ক্ষত
1. injury ::
2. insult ::
4. lesion ::
5. injure ::
6. hurt ::
7. offend ::
unwound, wound, wounded, wounder, wounding, wounds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Inside a hole with a shot WOUND in my leg
and amid a kidnapping.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
his WOUND must be washed
and sewn or it will fester.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
they've WOUND up
with a very different outlook
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
I heard you suffered a terrible head WOUND.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
The war WOUND
is a time-honored badge of masculinity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: wound
Meaning and definitions of wound, translation in Bengali language for wound with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wound in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wound"
What wound means in Bengali, wound meaning in Bengali, wound definition, examples and pronunciation of wound in Bengali language.