লম্বা, উঁচু, দীর্ঘ, মহৎ, বড় বড়, উঁচা, প্রাংশু, উন্নতকায়, উন্নতদেহ, ঊর্ধ্বকায়, মস্ত, তাগড়াই, লক্ষণীয়, অসাধারণ, অতিরঁজিত, সগর্বউচ্চ, সাহসী, ঢেঙ্গা
Noun(1) a garment size for a tall person
Adjective(1) great in vertical dimension; high in stature(2) lofty in style(3) impressively difficult(4) too improbable to admit of belief
(1) Heather is approximately 4ft 6in tall with a slim build, hazel eyes and long brown hair.(2) With no tall buildings nearby to obstruct your sight, you can see for miles around.(3) One of the youths is described as about 6ft tall with ginger hair and wearing a light blue top.(4) Climbing to the top of a tall building, a hill, or a church tower is a great way to get a feel for a place.(5) Water will trickle audibly here and there, and there'll be the gentle swish of bamboo and tall grasses.(6) In his right hand was a plate of food and in the other a tall glass of orange juice.(7) Mychael found herself in a tall tower - one of many in the castle.(8) They stand about two feet tall at the shoulder and typically weigh around 100 pounds.(9) Avoid any mixture containing bentgrass or tall fescue or more than 15 percent ryegrass.(10) The elevator came to a stop and the doors slid open, revealing the sixth floor of the tall building.(11) He is about 1.5 metres tall with big brown eyes and curly jet-black hair.(12) He stood up to offer a handshake, revealing that he was a tall man, of average but sufficient build.(13) The 4ft 5in tall boy was disqualified from driving following a motoring offence in December last year.(14) The third is described as six feet tall , in his mid-twenties with short dark hair and possibly a moustache.(15) She is white, 5ft 4in tall with a large build, short grey hair and blue eyes.(16) He is described as about 6ft tall , medium to thin build, with black and shaven hair.
(1) very tall :: খুব লম্বা
(2) tall and thin :: লম্বা এবং চিকন
(3) tall tale :: লম্বা কাহিনী
(4) tall man :: লম্বা মানুষ
(5) tall building :: লম্বা দালান
(6) fairly tall :: মোটামুটি লম্বা
(7) tall and slim :: লম্বা এবং পাতলা
(8) too tall :: খুবই লম্বা
(9) not tall :: লম্বা না
(10) tall order :: মুশকিল সমস্যা
1. big ::
2. high ::
3. in height ::
4. unlikely ::
5. demanding ::
6. magniloquent ::
7. improbable ::
1. low ::
2. short ::
3. squat ::
tall, taller, tallest, tallish, tallness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A TALL child.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Why? Because she's TALL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
Although, he's so TALL
he bangs his head
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
and you'’re TALL enough
so I can wear heels and...
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
A pair of TALL, blond toffs.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: tall
Meaning and definitions of tall, translation in Bengali language for tall with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of tall in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "tall"
What tall means in Bengali, tall meaning
in Bengali, tall definition, examples and pronunciation
of tall in Bengali language.