ইস্পাত, তিহা, লৌহ, সারলোহস্টীল, যন্ত্রপাতি, অস্ত্রশস্ত্র, ছুরিইস্পাততুল্যকঠিন করা
- ইস্পাতইস্পাতইস্পাতইস্পাতইস্পাতে গঠিত
Noun(1) an alloy of iron with small amounts of carbon; widely used in construction; mechanical properties can be varied over a wide range(2) a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard(3) knife sharpener consisting of a ridged steel rod
Verb(1) get ready for something difficult or unpleasant(2) cover, plate, or edge with steel
(1) Because they were made of iron rather than blue steel , they quickly rusted out.(2) As I stood there, I reached out and took my father's hand, and stared at all the boxes of steel , iron and brass.(3) Adding carbon to iron to make steel does make it stronger and tougher, up to a point.(4) Alloy steel , copper, lead, zinc and base metals are basic raw materials used in a variety of industries.(5) Taking the most damaging pictures requires precision timing and nerves of steel .(6) a steel will(7) It was a hulking grey structure of steel , with some massive boilers at one end.(8) Requiring nerves of steel , speed sky diving involves plummeting from a plane at more than 300 mph.(9) They were right, it was dangerous, don't be tempted unless you have a head for heights, nerves of steel or no common sense at all.(10) This shining metal was not raw iron but hard steel , which bent the softer wrought-iron blades of the Gauls.(11) I suppose at half time it looked very poor for us and the only thing we could do was get a bit of the courage and the steel in the previous games but it wasn't to be.(12) As is the case with steel , titanium is alloyed with other metals to increase its strength.(13) Its blade was strong steel , the handle gold with a jewel set on each side of the handle.(14) It takes nerves of steel to bite your tongue and say nothing because we'd rather be paid than end up having an argument for nothing.(15) nerves of steel(16) The big Castlewellan player showed nerves of steel to hammer the ball through the uprights and square the match.
(1) stainless steel :: মরিচা রোধক স্পাত
(2) mild steel :: মৃদু ইস্পাত
(3) carbon steel :: কার্বন ইস্পাত
(4) steel plate :: লোহার থালা
(5) alloy steel :: মিশ্র ইস্পাত
(6) steel rod :: ষ্টীলের দণ্ড
(7) steel wool :: ইস্পাত উল
(8) steel mill :: ইস্পাত এর কারখানা
(9) steel frame :: ইস্পাতের তৈরি কাঠামো
(10) steel pipe :: ইস্পাতের নল
1. blade ::
2. brand ::
3. sword ::
4. nerve ::
steel, steeled, steeling, steels, steely
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
When I hit that STEEL, it sings.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
Where did you get this much Valyrian STEEL?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
It's Valyrian STEEL.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
A 14-ton STEEL door.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
This link is made of Valyrian STEEL.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: steel
Meaning and definitions of steel, translation in Bengali language for steel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of steel in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "steel"
What steel means in Bengali, steel meaning
in Bengali, steel definition, examples and pronunciation
of steel in Bengali language.