সংকেত, সঙ্কেত, ইশারা, স্মারকচিহ্ন, নিদর্শনলক্ষণীয়, সঙ্কেতপূর্ণ, বিশিষ্টসংকেত করা, ইঙ্গিত দেত্তয়া, প্রেরণা করা, পরিচালনা করা
Noun(1) any nonverbal action or gesture that encodes a message(2) any incitement to action(3) an electric quantity (voltage or current or field strength
Verb(1) communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs(2) be a signal for or a symptom of
Adjective(1) notably out of the ordinary
(1) Gerard Rice made it 2-1 for Newcastle midway through the second half, a signal for the Seasiders to turn up the pressure.(2) Because the signal is transmitted over radio waves, others can listen in to any transmissions, so the authentication mechanisms are also visible.(3) the driver of the mail train overran a signal at danger and ran into the rear of an express(4) After this fun, a foghorn sounded to signal the beginning of a ├ö├ç├┐self-guided├ö├ç├û walking tour.(5) Noor, in typical logical mode, made a soft hissing noise with her teeth, the signal for any motion to halt gradually but fast.(6) Anna raised her hand in a signal for Justine to stop.(7) The pump activated once it received the electrical signal .(8) This gesture was a signal to his kids that he loved them.(9) She didn't fall too badly and merely got rather wetter than originally planned, but this was the signal for our party to exit the fountain and attempt to dry off.(10) Jumping onto a table, Crush raised her hands in the air as a signal for her friends to stop they were doing; she watched as they obliged, halting their food war.(11) Education Leeds assistant chief executive Roland Absalom said it was a clear signal that the situation was improving.(12) However, we have noticed that there is a temporal increase in these mutations which should serve us a warning signal for prescribing the SP treatment.(13) While making a right turn at any turning off a main road, you are advised to signal , wait for other vehicles and check your rear view mirror.(14) the firing of the gun was the signal for a chain of beacons to be lit(15) Tired, grumpy, she waved her hand as a signal for me to come in.(16) hold your fire until I signal
(1) turn signal :: মোড় ঘুরার সিগনাল লাইট
(2) no signal :: কোন সংকেত নেই
(3) signal strength :: সংকেত শক্তি
(4) traffic signal :: ট্রাফিক সংকেত
(5) signal processing :: সংকেত প্রক্রিয়াজাতকরণ
(6) busy signal :: ব্যস্ত সংকেত
(7) hand signal :: হাত সংকেত
(8) digital signal :: ডিজিটাল সিগন্যাল
(9) signal transduction :: সংকেত ট্রান্সডাকশন
(10) smoke signal :: ধোঁয়া সংকেত
1. gesture ::
2. indication ::
3. cue ::
5. gesture ::
6. indicate ::
7. mark ::
8. betoken ::
9. signalize ::
signal, signaled, signaler, signalers, signaling, signalization, signalling, signally, signals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The SIGNAL turns up in Galicia,
Alicante and even the rest of Europe.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
to give you the SIGNAL
to light the trench.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
that can SIGNAL brain damage.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
My spare glasses are in my bedroom,
on my dresser, next to my bat SIGNAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
When they see us coming,
that fire becomes a SIGNAL.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: signal
Meaning and definitions of signal, translation in Bengali language for signal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of signal in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "signal"
What signal means in Bengali, signal meaning
in Bengali, signal definition, examples and pronunciation
of signal in Bengali language.