দ্বিতীয়, দ্বিতীয়াঅন্য, মধ্যম, ভিন্ন, অপর আরেকটি, নিম্নতর শ্রেণীভুক্ত, সেকেণড, দোসরা, দোহারাদ্বিতীয় শ্রেণীতে স্থান, সমর্থক, সেকেণড, বিকলা, দ্বন্দ্বযোদ্ধার সহকারী, মল্লযোদ্ধার সহকারী, দোসরা, দোসরসহকারিত্ব করা, সমর্থন করা
Noun(1) 1/60 of a minute; the basic unit of time adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites(2) an indefinitely short time(3) the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed near the second of the bases in the infield(4) a particular point in time(5) following the first in an ordering or series(6) a 60th part of a minute of arc(7) the official attendant of a contestant in a duel or boxing match(8) a speech seconding a motion(9) the gear that has the second lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle(10) merchandise that has imperfections; usually sold at a reduced price without the brand name
Verb(1) give support or one's approval to(2) transfer an employee to a different, temporary assignment
Adjective(1) coming next after the first in position in space or time or degree or magnitude(2) a part or voice or instrument or orchestra section lower in pitch than or subordinate to the first
Adverb(1) in the second place
(1) After winning the qualifying heats she finished a close second in the final.(2) At 48, Anita Sarawak ( second from left) is the grand dame of this quartet.(3) after the second programme(4) Halfway into the second quarter the Titans were in the lead 14 to 0.(5) For many decades Colombia was the world's second leading producer of coffee behind Brazil.(6) The second major concern is the message that this sends to the international community.(7) Everyone bought what was put in the basket without even a second 's hesitation.(8) she spoke second(9) January the second(10) The two second in commands, watched with hidden fear and amusement at the scene.(11) Finbar's family ordered a second post-mortem on his body when it arrived in Dublin on Monday.(12) Part of his prize money is already earmarked for a second birthday present later this week.(13) Speeding ranks a distant second at 19.7 percent.(14) Moreover, it soared to nearly 7 % in the second quarter this year.(15) They are second from left and far right in the photo below.(16) parental choice comes a poor second to school policy
(1) second floor :: দ্বিতীয় তলায়
(2) second name :: দ্বিতীয় নাম
(3) the second :: দ্বিতীয়
(4) one second :: এক সেকেন্ড
(5) second-hand :: দ্বিতীয় সরাসরি
(6) second to none :: এটা বিবেচনা করতে পারে
(7) second time :: দ্বিতীয় সময়
(8) second cousin :: দ্বিতীয় মামাতো ভাই
(9) every second :: প্রতি মুহূর্ত
1. next ::
2. additional ::
3. secondary ::
4. another ::
5. a second helping ::
একটি দ্বিতীয় সাহায্য
6. moment ::
7. minute ::
9. second base ::
10. secondment ::
11. irregular ::
12. mo ::
13. second gear ::
14. sec ::
16. formally support ::
17. assign temporarily ::
সাময়িকভাবে দায়িত্ব অর্পণ
18. back ::
second, seconded, seconder, seconders, seconding, secondly, secondment, secondments, seconds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Excuse me a SECOND.
Couple more photos.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
She was talking about it
like it was a SECOND honeymoon.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
Second Sons, could be.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Count the SECOND:
The accused exceeded...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
this or that exit, SECOND gas station
on the left." You know?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
English to Bengali Dictionary: second
Meaning and definitions of second, translation in Bengali language for second with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of second in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "second"
What second means in Bengali, second meaning in Bengali, second definition, examples and pronunciation of second in Bengali language.