উত্থাপন করা, প্রস্তাব করা, কল্পনা করা, সঙ্কল্প করা, উপস্থাপিত করা, ইচ্ছা করাগ্রহণার্থে উপস্থাপন করা, অভিপ্রায় করা, মনোনিত করা
- উত্থাপন করাপ্রস্তাবিতপ্রস্তাবউপস্থাপক
Verb(1) make a proposal, declare a plan for something(2) present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.(3) propose or intend(4) put forward; nominate for appointment to an office or for an honor or position(5) ask (someone
(1) Any member of the Association is eligible to propose a candidate.(2) I'd like to propose my own candidate for the most loathsome display of demagoguery in the past 25 years.(3) we propose to be away for six months(4) ├ö├ç├┐He has told me that he will propose me and I'm confident I will be seconded by a family member.├ö├ç├û(5) She will propose a motion requesting the council adjourn it until May 21.(6) At last week's Carlow town council meeting a resident of Grave Lane requested that the council propose a motion to change the name to Park Lane.(7) I assume you did not propose me for this office so that I, too, should lie to you.(8) Before a Branch can become official, it must propose officers, have a constitution, and establish a bank account.(9) Later, it says: ├ö├ç├┐Although they might be thoroughly decent places to live, it's still hard to propose any serious tourist investigation.├ö├ç├û(10) The ministry hasn't decided whether it will propose a motion to reverse the legislative resolution this week, he said.(11) In filling a vacancy according to Article V, section 5, the president shall ask the existing Nominating Committee to propose two candidates.(12) Proposing her for the seat he said he was proud to propose her for ├ö├ç├┐the position her beloved father held├ö├ç├û.(13) While the question prompted discussion, his attempt to speak again on the matter and to propose a motion for recommendation was over-ruled on a point of order.(14) After he retired in 1992, he asked a friend to propose him as a member.(15) It said it will provide technical support in risk management, financial management and internal audit, as well as propose a director for the board.(16) In what follows I try to analyze what gave rise to this choice for the public, and propose a plan for moving on.
(1) propose marriage :: বিবাহ প্রস্তাব
(2) propose to :: উত্থাপন করা
(3) propose a toast :: একটি টোস্ট উত্থাপন করা
1. put forward ::
2. intend ::
4. nominate ::
5. advise ::
6. purpose ::
7. project ::
8. declare oneself ::
propose, proposed, proposes, proposing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- I would like to PROPOSE an experiment.
- Hang on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
I PROPOSE we spend a weekend
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
Howard has announced his intention
to PROPOSE marriage to Bernadette.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
What do you PROPOSE?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
How do you PROPOSE to find one?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: propose
Meaning and definitions of propose, translation in Bengali language for propose with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of propose in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "propose"
What propose means in Bengali, propose meaning
in Bengali, propose definition, examples and pronunciation
of propose in Bengali language.