অধ্যাপক, প্রফেসর, শিক্ষক, পণ্ডিত, আচায্র্য, উপাধ্যায়
Noun(1) someone who is a member of the faculty at a college or university
(1) a professor of Art History(2) Before joining Stanford in 1998, Hammond was a professor at Columbia University's Teachers College.(3) There is a spiritual basis to their lives with Saul a professor of religious philosophy and a scholar of the Kabbal.(4) In a very heart searching way, Bunyan reveals the difference between a true Christian who struggles and fights against sin and a false professor who manifests no spiritual transformation.(5) In the King tradition, Dyson is a Baptist minister and a learned academic, now a professor at DePaul University.(6) Would a chair professor of literature at Yale University be allowed to conduct serially personal liaisons with female graduate students over his entire career across decades?(7) But he soon left to join the College of Medicine of the University of Lagos as a lecturer, rising through the ranks to become a professor and head of department of paediatrics.(8) Now in his 80s, he has been a successful artist for the past 40 years while continuing his career as a college professor in the State University system of California.(9) Singer, though, isn't a secondary school teacher but a professor of bioethics at Princeton.(10) There are, however, times when the balancing act of being both a college professor and a teacher of young children can get frustrating.(11) He believes the experience of education is thinned out when professorial authority is neutralized.(12) Since the mid-1990s, a raft of research projects has documented the numbers and status of faculty of color in the American professorate .(13) On polls of what is highest in the public esteem, university professors and teachers are right at the top and politicians are right at the bottom.(14) Her career includes professorships at New York State University and the University of California.(15) A suspicion got abroad that the professors of this religion had made use of unfair means to get their doctrines taught to children.(16) It is from this context that college and university faculty come as they enter the profession of the professoriate .
(1) assistant professor :: সহকারী অধ্যাপক
(2) female professor :: মহিলা অধ্যাপক
(3) associate professor :: সহযোগী অধ্যাপক
(4) adjunct professor :: উপরি অধ্যাপক
(5) college professor :: কলেজের অধ্যাপক
(6) visiting professor :: ভিজিটিং প্রফেসর
(7) full professor :: পূর্ণকালীন অধ্যাপক
(8) professor assistant :: অধ্যাপক সহায়ক
(9) law professor :: আইন অধ্যাপক
1. prof ::
2. tenured faculty member ::
টেনিউরড অনুষদ সদস্য
3. dean ::
5. instructor ::
7. doctor ::
8. scholar ::
9. academic ::
professor, professors, professorship, professorships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Uh, you're an actress,
you're a PROFESSOR
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Hey, isn't that
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
That's Professor Wilkinson's wife.
She's like 80.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
Professor Proton was never late
when he was on TV.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
that being on
the Professor Proton show
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: professor
Meaning and definitions of professor, translation in Bengali language for professor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of professor in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "professor"
What professor means in Bengali, professor meaning in Bengali, professor definition, examples and pronunciation of professor in Bengali language.