নৈর্ব্যক্তিকতা, বস্তুনিষ্ঠতা, ব্যক্তিনিরপেক্ষতা, বাস্তবধর্মিতা, বাস্তবানুগতা
Noun(1) the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable(2) the lens or system of lenses in a telescope or microscope that is nearest the object being viewed
Adjective(1) undistorted by emotion or personal bias; based on observable phenomena(2) serving as or indicating the object of a verb or of certain prepositions and used for certain other purposes(3) emphasizing or expressing things as perceived without distortion of personal feelings or interpretation(4) belonging to immediate experience of actual things or events
(1) Laser power before entering the microscope objective was 120 W and the wavelength was 495 nm for all experiments shown.(2) The only positive aspect that has emerged from the meeting is the fact that more objective members have started questioning the sudden conversion of Zuma into a friend of the workers and the masses.(3) In the absence of an infallible and objective observer, judging competence from within a hierarchy is always likely to be a hit and miss affair.(4) Barely a day goes by without news of a terrorist incident, and speak to any objective observer and they will tell you that, for all the progress, big problems remain.(5) This contrasts with the common image of scientists being objective and impartial analysts who allow the empirical facts to speak for themselves.(6) Just to establish the ground rules, I know I am neither neutral nor the most objective observer on the subject I'm about to discuss in this space.(7) You posit an external, objective reality whose solidity allows an objective mind to perceive it fully and without cultural bias or observational tint.(8) Like after the statements have had their desired effect to sway opinion and to make subjective assertions become, in the public mind, objective fact.(9) Sometimes, we can overlook this fact and describe ourselves as objective scientists, but this understates the role of the economist in modern society.(10) To help us achieve our objective of scoring goals, we have brought in Prince Nkosi.(11) If one life is saved as a result of this campaign, we will achieve our objective .(12) One reason why these studies are so important for the false memory controversy is that an objective record of the actual events is available.(13) The psychological contract is an attempt by a worker to impose order and responsibility to a situation where that person may have little objective power.(14) This shaped beam profile is imaged through the telescope system onto the back focal plane of the microscope objective .(15) There is authentic meaning, a reason for existence that is objective and real, not invented.(16) Two prepositions should not govern one objective unless there is an immediate connection between them.
(1) learning objective :: শিক্ষার উদ্দেশ্য
(2) objective lens :: উদ্দেশ্য লেন্স
(3) objective function :: উদ্দেশ্য ফাংশন
(4) objective reality :: বস্তুগত বাস্তবতার
(5) objective correlative :: উদ্দেশ্য আপেক্ষিক
(6) objective data :: উদ্দেশ্য ডেটা
(7) ultimate objective :: চূড়ান্ত উদ্দেশ্য
(8) objective case :: উদ্দেশ্য যদি
(9) objective value :: বাস্তব মূল্য
1. impartial ::
2. factual ::
3. documentary ::
4. accusative ::
5. aim ::
6. object glass ::
7. target ::
nonobjective, objective, objectively, objectiveness, objectives
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The OBJECTIVE here is to remove Cersei
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
The OBJECTIVE is that the police will need
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
I'm being OBJECTIVE, my perspective
isn't deformed by sentimentality.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
The OBJECTIVE is to give correct answers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
"Pretty, very." There's really no OBJECTIVE
scale for delineating variations of good.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: objective
Meaning and definitions of objective, translation in Bengali language for objective with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of objective in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "objective"
What objective means in Bengali, objective meaning in Bengali, objective definition, examples and pronunciation of objective in Bengali language.