বিজ্ঞপ্তি, উল্লেখ, সংবাদজ্ঞাপন, সতর্কীকরণ, প্রজ্ঞপ্তি, পর্যবেক্ষণ, ঘোষণা, মনোযোগলক্ষ্য করা, উল্লেখ করা, নিরখা, ঠাহর করা, নিহারা, নজর করা, দর্শন করা, গ্রাহ্য করা, প্রচার করা, মনোযোগ দেত্তয়ানোটিস, সংবাদ-জ্ঞাপন, বিজ্ঞপিত খবর, জানানো, সূচনা
Noun(1) an announcement containing information about an event(2) the act of noticing or paying attention(3) a request for payment(4) advance notification (usually written(5) a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement(6) polite or favorable attention(7) a short critical review
Verb(1) discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of(2) notice or perceive(3) make or write a comment on(4) express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with
(1) He was trying to concentrate on each miserable step forward; and so he didn't notice the gang of youths until he'd bumped into one of them.(2) Yes, in many ways, I think that because I'm Chinese, people don't notice me as much.(3) They have swiped hundreds of signs, including chevrons and direction indicators giving motorists advance notice of hazards.(4) During this time other managers at the centre also decided to leave voluntarily and gave notice to terminate their employment.(5) He pointed out that if the writer had read his own newspaper he would have seen the public notice announcing the roundabout.(6) The first thing you'll notice is the fact that the franchise interface has been completely revamped.(7) Obviously we are very close to the final date by which we can give notice and your urgent attention to this matter will be most appreciated.(8) We didn't really take much notice of the fact that he was an aristocrat and a monarchist.(9) Since good news doesn't make the news, we don't notice it nor realize how often the good things are happening.(10) The policy allows pilots to give notice on the last day of the month and retire the following day.(11) A short notice cannot do justice to this admirable and thought-provoking book.(12) That is, it's something that happened and could happen again without notice or warning.(13) Grimshaw was given formal notice to quit in 1885, but had probably already returned to Leeds.(14) He saw our notice in the newspapers about that dead woman, found in Trevor Square, and traveled down here by the coach.(15) Until that date any parking infringements found will be given an informal warning notice without a penalty.(16) If you leave before you get formal notice of redundancy, you are unlikely to be entitled to any statutory payment.
(1) notice period :: বিজ্ঞপ্তি সময়কাল
(2) until further notice :: ঘোষণা না দেয়া পর্যন্ত
(3) take notice :: লক্ষ্য করা
(4) short notice :: ক্ষুদ্র বার্তা
(5) advance notice :: আগাম নোটিশ
(6) legal notice :: আইনি নোটিশ
(7) at short notice :: সংক্ষিপ্ত ঘোষণা
(8) give notice :: নির্দেশিকা প্রদান
(9) prior notice :: পূর্ব অবগতি
1. attention ::
2. poster ::
3. notification ::
4. resignation ::
5. review ::
6. observation ::
7. observe ::
8. acknowledge ::
9. note ::
10. point out ::
খুঁজে বের করা
notice, noticeable, noticed, notices, noticing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Thank you. I've also sent
Amy a relationship termination NOTICE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
I also had to replace someone's squire
on short NOTICE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
I don't know.
You'll be gone and I'll NOTICE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
- Thanks for coming on such short NOTICE.
- You did the right thing calling.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
Did you? I didn't NOTICE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: notice
Meaning and definitions of notice, translation in Bengali language for notice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of notice in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "notice"
What notice means in Bengali, notice meaning in Bengali, notice definition, examples and pronunciation of notice in Bengali language.