গোলমাল, কোলাহল, চিত্কার, হট্টগোল, চেঁচামেচিশব্দ, ধ্বনি, হৈচৈ, রব, গুজব, সাড়া, স্তনন, নিনাদ, নিস্বন, স্বন, আরাব, দুমদাম শব্দ, রণ, আত্তয়াজ, ঝুপ্ শব্দ, নাদ, ঘোষ, রোল, গোল, গোলমাল
Noun(1) sound of any kind (especially unintelligible or dissonant sound(2) the auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality; sound that is a disagreeable auditory experience(3) electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication(4) a loud outcry of protest or complaint(5) incomprehensibility resulting from irrelevant information or meaningless facts or remarks(6) the quality of lacking any predictable order or plan
Verb(1) emit a noise
(1) The poor sound system and noise of the traffic could just be excuses.(2) I heard a loud noise like the sound of a shot from a gun behind me.(3) making a noise like a pig(4) over half the magnitude of the differences came from noise in the data(5) I winced - in the silence of the night, the noise sounded alarmingly loud.(6) They include vibrations from drilling, dust and loud noise .(7) The effect of noise (unwanted fluctuations accompanying the data) means that we can never exactly replicate our data.(8) The door to the office shut out the noise in the hall outside; inside, it was quiet as a tomb.(9) Late at night and in the early hours of the morning our sleep is disturbed by excessive noise and sometimes violence.(10) I thrive on chaos, noise , traffic jams, crowds, bazaars and even pollution.(11) The two of them walked towards the back and Gianni flung open the door to Vito's room as a loud noise came from outside.(12) vibration and noise from traffic(13) the enhancer can improve the video signal quality, reducing noise and increasing image sharpness(14) GPS receivers don't yet work well indoors where electrical wiring and other noise can interfere with their faint signals.(15) This statistical outlier apparently represented important information rather than noise .(16) what's that rustling noise outside the door?
(1) loud noise :: উচ্চ সোরগোল
(2) make noise :: শব্দ করা
(3) noise pollution :: শব্দ দূষণ
(4) make a noise :: গোলমাল করা
(5) noise reduction :: শব্দ দূষণ কমানোর
(6) noise level :: শব্দ স্তর
(7) background noise :: পিছনের শব্দ
(8) strange noise :: অদ্ভুত শব্দ
(9) making noise :: শোরগোল করা
(10) noise suppression :: শব্দ দমন
1. sound ::
2. interference ::
3. racket ::
5. resound ::
1. quiet ::
2. silence ::
3. still ::
noise, noised, noiseless, noises, noising
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Dwarf man still making NOISE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
Would you look at that?
The image we gave it was 45% white NOISE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
Wanna make some NOISE
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
Or, there could be mold.
There could be traffic NOISE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
Listen to that NOISE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
English to Bengali Dictionary: noise
Meaning and definitions of noise, translation in Bengali language for noise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of noise in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "noise"
What noise means in Bengali, noise meaning in Bengali, noise definition, examples and pronunciation of noise in Bengali language.