যান্ত্রিক, যন্ত্র দ্বারা তৈয়ারি, যন্ত্রবৎ, যন্ত্রচালিত, স্বাধীন ইচ্ছাশূন্য, যন্ত্র-সংক্রান্ত, নির্বোধযন্ত্রবিষয়ক, যন্ত্রসম্বন্ধীয়, যন্ত্র দ্বারা কৃত, বলবিজ্ঞান সম্বন্ধীয়
- যান্ত্রিকযান্ত্রিক উপায়ে
Adjective(1) using (or as if using(2) relating to or concerned with machinery or tools(3) relating to or governed by or in accordance with mechanics
(1) Albert, Jr., I think, is a little too mechanical , not as spontaneous as he ought to be.(2) Those experiments were conducted in the absence of the mechanical forces that may act on molecules during function in vivo.(3) The disc is subjected to varying mechanical forces at all times.(4) Much of the pleasure of real pinball comes from the physical interaction with a big, mechanical device and heavy ball bearings.(5) He cannot even walk on his own and he is barely kept alive by a variety of mechanical devices.(6) He explained the mechanical principle of the screw as a form of wedge, and he set out the mathematical characteristics of the helix.(7) Most curious of all was the fact that he made the same mechanical gestures no matter what he was saying.(8) The mechanical cooler operates on principles similar to a modern home refrigerator.(9) Moreover, Descartes's mechanical philosophy was ultimately no different from all other forms of atomism.(10) It was very frustrating, but eventually I learned about the engine falling off, so I chalked it up to mechanical failure.(11) Police are investigating the incident involving a worker operating a mechanical street sweeper who was stopped by a gang of about eight youths.(12) You don't have to worry about magnetic fields, mechanical shock, spontaneous bit-rot or anything else.(13) In a mechanical motion, Adam tipped the bottles over the glasses and a steady stream of foamy beer poured into them.(14) Deep in concentration Em hung her keys on the wall and walked to the kitchen, where she grabbed an apple, all in mechanical motions.(15) The researchers took their inspiration from mechanical walking toys that automatically stroll down a slope in response to gravity.(16) A ratchet is a mechanical device that restricts movement in one direction and allows movement in the opposite direction.
(1) mechanical engineering :: যন্ত্র প্রকৌশল
(2) mechanical pencil :: যান্ত্রিক পেন্সিল
(3) mechanical engineer :: যন্ত্র কৌশলী
(4) mechanical energy :: যান্ত্রিক শক্তি
(5) mechanical drawing :: যান্ত্রিক অংকন
(6) mechanical advantage :: যান্ত্রিক সুবিধা
(7) mechanical ventilation :: যান্ত্রিক বায়ুচলাচল
(8) mechanical equipment :: যান্ত্রিক সরঞ্জাম
(9) mechanical power :: যান্ত্রিক শক্তি
(10) mechanical device :: যান্ত্রিক ডিভাইস
2. machine-driven ::
3. automated ::
4. automatic ::
5. power-driven ::
6. robotic ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with elementary quantum
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
whether the accident was due
to MECHANICAL failure or distraction."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
Any chance you've finished up
those MECHANICAL drawings?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
But if you really want to learn
the MECHANICAL side,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
It was actually just a MECHANICAL hand.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
English to Bengali Dictionary: mechanical
Meaning and definitions of mechanical, translation in Bengali language for mechanical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mechanical in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mechanical"
What mechanical means in Bengali, mechanical meaning in Bengali, mechanical definition, examples and pronunciation of mechanical in Bengali language.