গলি, সঙ্কীর্ণ পথ, সঙ্কীর্ণ রাস্তা, নির্দেশিত পথ, অনুখেদিত পথগলিপথ, দৌড় সাঁতার ইঃ প্রতিযোগীতায় প্রতিযোগীদের নির্দিষ্ট ট্র্যাক, জাহাজ ইত্যাদির জন্য নির্দিষ্ট গতিপথ
- গলিজাহাজ চলাচলের
Noun(1) a narrow way or road(2) a well-defined track or path; for e.g. swimmers or lines of traffic
(1) Then the group set off up the narrow winding lane to the main road and the lay-by.(2) He had just watched Yao Ming score a basket in the lane .(3) It was only because there so were many lapped runners and Radcliffe was forced to run most of the race in the second lane that she did not become the first non-Chinese runner to break 30 minutes.(4) she went into the final in lane three(5) At the T-junction of roads, turn right and, almost immediately, where the road swings right, go on ahead along a narrow lane , which is at present lined with summer flowers.(6) It was a very dark night, and a thin rain began to fall as we turned from the high road into a narrow lane , deeply rutted, with hedges on either side.(7) He shot through the gap and continued along the narrow lane that would eventually reach a main road.(8) Ashe Street and Court House lane will be bustling with activity during Easter weekend.(9) As she grew, she loved swimming competition and the challenge of going faster than the swimmer in the lane next to her.(10) Rush-hour traffic built up today as the outside lane in both directions was closed for repairs to the crash barrier.(11) You might think that bowling is as simple as a lane , a ball, and an approach, right?(12) A section of the street was reduced to a single lane for traffic purposes for the remainder of the day with members of the general public kept well away from the accident scene.(13) You can never control what the person in the next lane does in a race.(14) They come in handy when you need to cream some extra traction between your bowling ball and the lane .(15) the car moved into the outside lane(16) Until then, the contraflow system on the westbound carriageway allowing a single lane of traffic in each direction will continue.
(1) fast lane :: প্রথম গলি
(2) bicycle lane :: দ্বিচক্রযানের গলি
(3) cycle lane :: সাইকেল চলার রাস্তা
(4) memory lane :: মেমরি গলি
(5) bus lane :: বাস গলি
(6) narrow lane :: সংকীর্ণ গলি
(7) pit lane :: পিট গলি
(8) country lane :: দেশ গলি
(9) traffic lane :: ট্রাফিক গলি
(10) sea lane :: সমুদ্র গলি
1. road ::
2. street ::
3. byroad ::
4. byway ::
5. alley ::
6. alleyway ::
8. back lane ::
9. track ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Then I turn left onto Moonsinger Lane...
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
to stroll down memory LANE:
Penny, your check engine...
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Turn left onto Ragman Lane,
where I do most of my trade.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
Lois Lane is falling.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: lane
Meaning and definitions of lane, translation in Bengali language for lane with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lane in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lane"
What lane means in Bengali, lane meaning in Bengali, lane definition, examples and pronunciation of lane in Bengali language.